&Seven&Call&

Santana/ I'm pretty sure you can guess

Hello, Ryder Shaw

Santana-Daire?  Are you calling me first?

....I guess, there must be a valid reason that you started talking to me.

.......

Ryder?  You there?

Uh.....yeah, sorry just got a little, distracted.

Oh.  Okay, everything alright?

Yeah....Look, I gotta go, call you tonight?

Uh....Sure

...................

Shit

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

R Y D E R  S H A W  S U M M E R S

It's been Five days.  I know it's not a lot and I still have 9 more but talking to her makes me feel so many emotions that I have been trying to ignore.  It wasn't just a dare but I honestly wanted to talk to her.  Everything about her made me remember why I loved her so much as a child.  Where I was sensible she was childish.  Where I was serious she was silly.  Where I was cold she was a bit crazy.

To be honest I always looked forward to talking to her.

'Hey! How's your dare going?'  Connor asks as he walks in from one of his classes, grease slightly covered his overalls.

I shrug and whip any emotion of my face and outta my mind.  It's just a stupid dare with a stupid girl I hung out with once upon a time.

'You know, just a clingy girl I used to hang out with because she had no friends.'  I say and Connor laughs at my facial expression.

'I feel sorry for you dude, she probably thinks she has a chance.'

I laugh with him and shake my head.

I couldn't wait till this was over.

Keep telling yourself that.

----------------------------

Urgh! Stupid  Ryder.  Until next time I guess.