5|

(If this chapter is shit I apologize in advance. I'm just writing as I go, and this net neutrality is getting to me,plus writers block is trying to creep up on a bitch, but I said NO! Lol no seriously, it's trying to though 😢)

|Loyalty

°Pansophical°

Lancaster CA

11:22 P.M.

Various thoughts ran wildly through Rocky's mind, as he continued to sit in the black, tinted, unmarked truck. With his head leaned against the window, and his eyes focused on the abandoned building across the street from him, he found himself gritting his teeth at the feel of his phone steady vibrating in the front pocket of his black Pyrex hoodie. After reaching his limit of annoyance, he immediately slid his left hand through the opening of the hoodie, pulling out his phone, and staring down at the caller's name.

Shanghai.

Shaking his head and rolling his eyes, Rocky ignored the call, only for the caller to call back a few seconds later.
After ignoring yet again, Rocky then cut the device off, placing it back into his pocket, before glancing back at the building. Now placing the tip of his thumb in his mouth, Rocky continued to watch, before the black door slowly opened, revealing two young men, both dressed in white hoodies, black basketball shorts, and white Nike sneakers. They then disappeared around the corner.

Rocky's heart then began to beat, as blood began to rush towards his temples. Seconds later, the two men reappeared, turning their hooded heads in Rocky's direction, giving him a slight head nod, as he quickly darted his eyes back to the front. He allowed a total of seven minutes to pass, before rolling his tongue in his cheek, while cutting the car off and stepping out. Carefully closing the door behind him, Rocky then placed his hoodie unto his head, looking both ways before crossing the street. Almost on command, the door then opened, as Rocky made his way inside.

The strong, dank smell of the abando hadn't really bothered Rocky at all actually, especially given what was currently in store was way more priceless than the shit smell. No verbal communication was spoken between Rocky and the four hooded men who led him to the special area, just mere head nods and mutual understanding.

Once reaching the desired spot,  another door was opened for Rocky, as he made his way into the small room, lit up by a lone bulb which hung right above his head, where six  other men stood, all dressed in various colorful hoodies.

"Sup?" ASAP Ant's voice greeted, as Rocky looked to his left.

A head nod was Rocky's response, as the two then did their handshake.

"Dis ya boy?" A deep tone questioned next, as Rocky then looked ahead.

A few feet away, lay a long, still body  in the the fetal position, dressed in black jeans, and a black tee. He was shoeless, missing one sock on his left foot, while a black pillow case rest over his head. He looked dead, but Rocky knew better.

Way better.

Rocky didn't respond, he just continued to look at the body, immediate hate running through his veins at the sight, as one of the hoodied men forcefully kicked the laying figure, earning a muffled groan. The man then roughly removed the pillow case, revealing the brown skin man, both his eyes and mouth covered in silver duck tape. His head moved around slowly, as Rocky specifically focused on the man's clear freckles, and gold chain he was still foolishly wearing. Rocky then stepped up a bit, a few steps away before staring down at him. His wrists were bound with the thick tape as well, as his large hands continued to wave around frantically.