Fairy Tail X Reader Chapter 1 Water Dragon Slayer

-Narrator Pov-

You were about 3 when your family died in a fire after that you just walked and walked waiting for something to happen. You were now 8 and you meet Crystal a water dragon you took you in and made you who you are. This is where our story begins………..

-Your Pov-

"Ahem! Attention everyone! As of today we have a new member joining us!" Everyone started to chatter. 'Is it a girl or a boy?', 'What will he look like?', "Why don't you ask her yourself." Master Mokorov smirked and moved out of the way so the young (H/C) haired girl walked in. Loke, (as always) was the first to flirt with the young maiden. He swiftly and smoothly walked over to her and grinned his signature grin. "Why hello there gorgous.~ Has anyone ever told you that you look like an angel?", "Excuse me, I would like to go through, please." Loke looked at you with a confused look. And let you go as you walk over to where Natsu and Gray were sitting, arguing of course, and took a seat right next to the pink haired boy. "Uh, Mira-Jane, was it? May I please have a lemonade please?" Ask with a big smile "Sure thing new member! And welcome to Fairy Tail!" Mira said cheerfully "Thanks..." As Mira went off to make your drink you sighed. 'I’m never going to fit in here.' You thought as you wait for your drink………-

Natsu’s Pov-

You looked at the girl who sat next to you. She was beautiful. She wore (F/C 1) shorts that showed of her beautiful toned legs. A (F/C 2) tank top and a vest to match her shorts. He couldn't see her face, for she was laying on the table. But, he studied her (H/L) (H/C), it looked healthy and soft. You were tempted to touch it, and you almost did until Mira-Jane came over with the girl's drink. 

 -Your Pov-

"Here ya go honey! This one is on the house!" you were surprised.  And lifted your head. "Really!? Thank you so much!!" At this moment Natsu took the opportunity to look at your facial features. You had big, beautiful (E/C) eyes. And your nose, so cute and adorable. Natsu started to blush a little. He tried to look away, but he couldn't. Afraid he'd miss something if he did. You noticed that he was just staring at you. “May I help you” as you ask this Natsu snapped back into reality “Oh sorry let me introduce myself I’m Natsu, Natsu Dragneel” you listen with a big smile on your face “I’m (F/N), (F/N) (L/N), nice to meet you Natsu” as Natsu blushed a little he gave you a big toothy smile "It's a pleasure to meet you (F/N), And welcome to Fairy Tail!" Natsu said proudly as he took your hand and shook it. “Hey new girl I wanna fight you and see what you can do” as you turn your head you see that Gray was the one who said it “And you are” you say with a smirk “I’m Gray, and you are” as Gray said this you get up and walk over to him “I’m (F/N), so you want to fight me bring it on” you say with a big smile. You walk out of the guild with everyone following “Let’s do this, ICE MAKE LANCE” as he attack’s you jump up everyone watched as you jump as if you were flying “That all you got Ice brain, WATER DRAGON ROAR” as you attack everyone stand’s there amazed “No far I didn’t know you’re a water dragon slayer” as he yells the attack hits Gray making him step back a little “Well sorry, now just fight” upon hearing this everyone started to chat with one another “WATER DRAGON AQUA SPHERE” this last attack makes Gray go flying “Ow” Gray just layed there.

-Gray’s Pov-

‘I didn’t know she was a water dragon slayer’ as you think this the attack hit’s you ‘She’s pretty strong and beautiful at the same time’ as you think this her last attack hit’s you “Ow” you have your hand on you head.

-Your Pov-

“Hey (F/N) your perfect for our team” as you turn around it was Natsu running at you with a smile "Want to join our team!" Natsu said excitedly "Oh, that sounds like fu-" Before you could finish Natsu grabbed you by your hand and took you over to his teammates.....