my birth

I was born June 28, 700 B.C. My parents are Hades and Athena. When I was born, the gods decided I would be the god of this new fancy thing in the mortal world, called money. I would not get my domain until I was 18 because that is when a god matures.  I was born in the underworld when my parents were there for a holiday. A story about my birth is that when I was just born, my parents left me for a minute to call everyone, and tell them I was born. When they left, I crawled away (gods age faster at birth, they can already crawl when they are born for example.), and went out into the underworld. There I was spotted by the furies, who thought I was a mortal baby, that somehow got into the underworld. They flew towards me, going in for the kill. When they go close, I probably got scared and conjured up a wall of precious metals. They flew against it and found out I wasn't a mortal baby. But I wasn't done yet, I conjured up a round piece of gold, and threw it into one of the three furies' head. They backed off quickly after that, as the gold wasn't normal, but imperial gold. Then my parents found me and took me back inside. Now, this is just a story, but I have reason to believe it's true, as I still use that gold, which got turned into a coin, and imprinted with an owl, as my main weapon. And also, I might be imagining it, but one of the furies always seems to have a dent in her forehead. Well, this was the story of my birth. Hope you liked it, more embarrassing stories to come!