22.

Justin gave me a long sweet kiss and can't deny it I wanted more as I felt the blood rushing though my vanes.
He pulled away and looked for a little while at me. This time I kept my moth shut. ,,So fuckin sexy and a good kisser."
I flushed. ,,You do know how long I wanted to kiss your lips?"
Hearing hi, say that made my heart race.
,,No I actually never really thought of us in this way...that night in the restaurant it kind of hit me. Before I kind of thought a little too often maybe about you but than you ignored me and this confusion sit started.", I chuckled and he smiled.
,,I can't stay away from you I guess...and the ignoring, it made me insane knowing you saw me as a friend and than you and George holding hand sent me over edge."
His jelousy gave me a strange feeling.
,,I didn't mean anything...I was just giving in on his "flirting".", I assured him and he chuckled now. Justin leaned again into a kiss and I enjoyed every second of his soft lips touching my lips. He made clear to enter his tongue, I let him and we kind of stood there making out...

,, Alex?", a too familiar voice shouted my name. We stopped kissing and I looked down the hall. My best friend Jenna was standing there with bags in her hands. I gasped at her sight and looked to Justin, he was confused.
,,It's Jenna my best friend.", I whispered and he nodded.
As she came closer I felt caught on what me and Justin just did a few seconds ago.
Jenna rushed over to me and hugged me. I was so happy to see her, but not the way she caught us.
,,Hey Alex. You look so good...but who's that?", she turned to Justin as she stood next to me. She put on a cheeky smile like she always does. I tried to hide my smile as I watched Justin being uncomfortable. He rested his hand on his neck and the other one was digged into his jeans. ,,I'm Justin.", he introduced himself.
,,Nice to meet you Justin.", Jenna smirked at him and gave us both a bright smile.
,,It was nice meeting you too, Alex I'll call you then.", he looked at me and I nodded. Justin said good bye to Jenna and placed a little kiss on my cheek and left.
Me and Jenna walked into my apartment.
,,Jeez Alexia Brooks he is sexy as fuck?!", she said straight away. I laughed. ,,He is good looking...so a surprise visit then?'', I asked and got us something to drink. ,,Yeah blah blah surprises visit...tell me of Justin? I thought he was a douche for screwing your audition and then I'm catching ya here kissing him?''

I flushed at the thought of Justin. ,,I guess?'' We both sat down on my couch and I handled Jenna a glass full of Coke. ,,Oh my. You're flushing!'', she called me out and I hided my face in one of the pillows of the dark couch. ,,You need to tell me everything, is he a good kisser and have you already...?''

...

,,Your curly brown hair with them ridiculous braids! The first day I saw you, damn!'', she called and gave me her glass to let me fill in more alcohol. I can't remember what we've already drank. My head was spinning at her laughing and we ended up talking about old shit, California and Justin.

,,What about ya guy...Joshi boy?'', I giggled influenced by the alcohol. She started as well laughing and told me they fought somehow and I couldn't stop making funny remarks which were bad jokes.

A few minutes later there was a knock on my door. Jenna looked shocked at me. ,,Who is this?'', I bursted into laughter seeing her face expression. ,,I don't know?'', I told her as I stumbled to my entrance. I opened the door seeing a guy about my age, he frowned and than looked up to me. He wore a blue jeans with a white shirt and a Parker. ,,Are you Alexia? Is Jenna here?'', he seemed so serious. In my drunken state I didn't take him serious although. ,,Does she want to see you Joshi-boy?'',I smirked. If I think of it now, I must have made an awful first expression to Josh. ,,Just let me see her.'', he demanded and wanted to walk in, but I stopped him. ,,Nah nah, Joshi don't rush.'', I chuckled at my ridiculous sound. He ignored me and walked past me to the couch were Jenna was sitting.

They started talking but I didn't pay attention to them, so I walked up to my bedroom. This drunken-state made me tired and somehow playful, just the way I talked to Josh. I took of my dress and lain in my bed with only with my bra and panties and drifted off to sleep.