8. Recovery

3 days later I went for a walk. It was a raining a bit, perfect I knew that no one would go running in this weather. I know this sounds so weird, but I like the rain, it's somehow special and relaxing. I wore my black trainers, leggings and a blue tanktop with a black loose jacket. It was 8.30 am as I got out of my apartment. The fresh air felt so good and with the music on my ears.

I decided to listen to "Out Of Town Girl" while running by this stranger singer. I loved the voice so much and the way this mysterious boy sang!

A few hours later I recieved a call from Ryan. ,,What's up Alex?", he was hollaring (i hope hollaring is right idk? :D) ,,I'm all good Ryan, what about you?" ,,I'm also good.", he laughed. ,,Come downstairs we're waiting!"

I went to my window and saw Allis Audi on the street. ,,Why?", I asked. ,,What's going on?" ,,I'll explain, just come! Hurry up! Bye!", he hung up.

I just took my phone and my money, glad Igot ready before...

,,Are you spontanius?", Alli asked as I sat in the back of the car. ,,Guess so. But why?", I asked curious as I looked through the car seeing Ryan and Alli in the front and some guy next to me. ,,They are making a trip, nothing much packed just for one or two days...crazy? Yes I know.", this boy next to me laughed. ,,What...wait than I need to get my stuff Alli! But what about work?" ,,I handled it all, go packing and hurry up!...Ryan why didn't you tell her to pack?" They argued as I got out of the car. I'm so dumb at packing, specialy at FAST packing. I quickly walked into my apartment and took a little bag and started packing. I took some stuff for night time and a few shirts and jeans, underwear, last but not least bathroom stuff.

I hurried back to them. ,,Where are we going? And how long?" ,,Well see...Look we're gonna catch up with Justin and Donna then decide.", I heard Ryan saying.

,,Oh I'm Alex... And you're?", I started a convo with that guy. ,,I am John. Donnas boyfriend." ,,Oh ok...well I'm the new girl here." He started laughing. ,,And how long have you and Donna been together now?", I asked.

John had blond hair a thin nose and full lips. He seemed like a nice boy, matching to Donna perfectly. ,,For 3 moths now." ,,Aw thats nice", I smiled.

Minutes later...We arrieved at at a parking lot waiting for the orthers to come. Justins Ferrari pulled up in the parkinglot. ,,Ayee bro.",Ryan greeted Justin and two boys next to him. Donna hugged John tightly. ,,Hey.", Justin greeted us and watched me, smiling bright. ,,Hi.",I said smiling kind at him. Justin stood next to me and again I knew it, 'couse of his scent. He turned to me. ,,This is Chaz.", he pointed to a guy with brown hair and than to another one. ,,And this is Alfredo." ,,Hey I'm Alex", I introduced myself. ,,Oh you're Alex...", he laughed.

THIS STORY IS HUNTIG ME.

I glared to Justin who really tried to fight back his laughter and his face went read, so he laughed with the others. ,,You Jerk. You told everyone?!", I turned to him. ,,Sorry. It's just -I don't know- I had to." I punched his arm. ,,Ouch! Bad girl tho."

Okay so was bad girl better than focused girl? No badgirl was pervy. Yeah both are dump.

,,Shut up.", I replied sarcastic. ,,So who's drving with who?" ,Justin asked everyone. ,,I wanna drive with Alli.", Donna spoke up alooking at John with a huge smile. Obviosly she wanted to be with her boy.

,,So you come with us Alex.", Justin looked at me happily. ,,I'm fine with it but where are we going?", I asked. I didn't knew this place, they told me.The way there was all funny, 'cause Fredo and me were sitting in the back and he told me old stories of Justin, Ryan and Chaz.

,,What? Justin once walked against a glasdoor?'',,Yeah you shoud have seen his face! I mean he tried to hide it." I laughed really hard now! ,,Justin you we're always a little weird kid!" ,,Damit that can happen to anyone!", he defended himself.

No way he's getting out of this.

-

2 o'clock in the morning we arrieved and went into a beautiful house. ,,Who's this?", I asked Justin who was walking next to me. ,,It's the house of my parents." He said and lead me in. The others were following. It was really beautiful and big. It kind of explained the Ferrari. ,,It's really beautiful here Justin.", I spoke up and looked around. He smiled at me. ,,There are 6 rooms. We have to share." Ryan and Alli spoke up quickly and wanted a room alone, so did Donna and John. I was kind of hoping I could go with Donna or Alli. I watched Justin, Chaz and Alfredo. Well Justin was the only one I knew, also I knew already sharing a room with Justin would be so embarrising, well for me it would be.

,,Me and Alex and Chaz with Alfredo.", Justin said looking at me waiting for an amswer. ,,Yeah.", I agreed. Everyone went into their rooms. I was hoping that the room had also a couch or somthing but no it didn't. Just a bed in the middle, a TV in front of it on the wall and 2 dresser and a closet. ,,Imma sleep on the bed.", I said without looking at Justin, I was really tierd and didn't care. I just quickly took my stuff and went to the bathroom and wore a tanktop with shorts. I looked at my cuts, they were still healing but too obvios, so I also wore a jacket. Justin was lying on the bed and pased out. I first thought he was joking, so I quietly walked to him and saw him sleeping. So peacful and cute. Wait- did I say he was cute? Actually he was and a bit snoozing, I chuckled. Where am I going to sleep now? There is only the wooden floor or the bed with Justin. I chose the bed and layed down...The next morning I slowly woke up 'cause of the sunlight hitting my skin.

As I slowy opened my eyes I felt comfortable and felt someone breathing. I looked to Justin, he was still sleeping. I got up and realized I kind of had my head on Justins chest and he had wrapped one arm around me. He slowly opened his eyes. ,,Hey good morning.", Justin said in a raspy voice.

That sound of his voice, damn.

,,Compfortable last night.", he laughed. ,,I should have slept on the bed jerk.", I said as I got up to change. ,,Alex am I supposed to sleep on the floor?!", he yelled after me. I ignored him laughing at myself and got into the shower. The warm water was so relaxing. I realized that I slept on Justins chest and he wrapped his arm around me.

Damn this boy...Since Nick no one was that close to me.

Minutes later I decided to wear a black skinny jeans and a sweater and a hodie which said "Kidrauhl" on it. It's the name of the youtube account of this unknown singer, where he first had put his videos on. He was my absolute favorite singer. To add to my outfit I wore white Jordans.

I walked out of the bathroom seeing Justin changing, I quickly turned around. Felt embarresed. ,,You can turn around don't be shy Alex." , he smiled as I turned around. He just put his thirt on with a mathching jacket. Even his back was so good looking. Matter of fact. Justin turned around and faced me with a weird expression, somehow suprised. ,,What?", I asked confused. His eyes were staring at my beannie. ,,Are you a fan of this unknown singer?", he wanted to know. ,,Yes, I love him, his voice and I can totally relate to his songs. A shame that I can never tell him what his music means to me.", I answered him. ,,Oh...yeah a shame...", he said lost in his thoughts. I was confused, but I let it go. ,,Today you will sleep somewhere else. I will sleep on the bed Justin." ,,No why?" ,,I don't wanna cudle with you or any other shit." I laughed. ,,Don't be shy Alex. Anyway, you were the one who came so close to me. I was the victum." ,,Stop lying u jerk." ,,No honestly. You were on top of my chest?!" I felt getting red.

He is lying...right? Justin passed me. ,,We both know you just enjoyed it as much I did.", he wispered close to my ear and left the room.

That boy.