Chapter 3: Mates?

I turned the corner where the smell was at it's strongest and ran into a large chest. "Oh I'm so. . " "MATE!" I look to see who and it was. . . 

Sam's P.O.V

I was walking in the hallway after talking to my history teacher about extra credit when I smelt this wonderful smell of honey and roses. I start walking to the smell and then I ran into that girl Willow I felt sparks erupt at her touch. I hear her stutter about being sorry, then I say " MATE!"

Willow's P.O.V

My eyes widen when I see it's Sam the next in line for Alpha. I automatically think that he's going to to reject me, I can't be Luna can I? Then his voice pulls me out of my trance "MATE!" he says quickly. I turn around to see m friends and I then feel like I'm being torn apart, like somethings pulling me both ways. I then smell this strong scent of charcoal and honey dew. From where my friends are standing mouths open eyes wide. Jackson then walks over to me and puts his hand on my shoulder and sparks fly through my body from his touch. My eyes widen even more, I have two mates? " He's your mate?" Jackson ask's me. I was tongue tied, I didn't even know what to say. " Yes, she is." Sam replies for me. I look at him and he nods like he knows all ready that we all three are mates and he's telling me I can say it. " Uuum Jack can we talk to you. . ." I look at Leslie, " alone?" He looks at me with a quizzical look but answers yes. We walk to the end of the hall and I say " I am mates with Sam, aaand you" he looks blankly at me until recognition flows into his face, than he looks shocked "w-wait w-were all m-mates t-togeth-ther?", "yes" Sam says. "B-but that is ukn-nown of" he stutters. " Yes it is, but this is what Moon Goddess chose for us, she told me not to tell both of you until her birthday because yours Jack is in 2 weeks." Sam explains. I look at both of them. How did I get two mates? One is an Alpha, or is going to become one soon, and the other is an Omega. Do i have to choose between them, or is one going to reject me?