→Crush←

Art by: ThatKawaiiDesu

Edited by: XxSaraChanxX

Play song

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"JENNIFER I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!" Aphmau screamed as she threw herself on her bed, earning a laugh from her friend.

"Calm down!" Jennifer laughed, who was sitting on a chair, and Aphmau sat up.

"What do I do?!" Aphmau freaked out and Jennifer sighed.

"Look, what about the other guys?" Diana, her other friend said and Aphmau turned to her.

"Well.... Garroth is attractive and stupid, Kai is calm and ridiculous, Laurence is a flirt and is funny with his pick up lines, and Aaron is attractive... no hot, and he's mysterious and funny... also Aaron is full of surprises." Aphmau said and Ken shook his head, he was leaning on the wall and Diana was sitting on the floor.

"I swear the government is doing that to you." Ken said and Diana slapped him with a pillow.

"Shut up Ken! She needs help right now." Diana said and Ken growled.

"Fine! Just don't slap me." Ken said and turned to Aphmau.

"Look, do you have a crush on any of them?" Ken asked and Aphmau screamed.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..... Aaron." Aphmau said and Ken gave her a poker face.

"Seriously?" Ken said and Aphmau screamed again.

"I'M JUST FLUSTERED I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!" Aphmau screamed in a pillow and Ken face palmed.

"Does Ein know about this?" Diana asked and Aphmau shook her head while her face is still in the pillow.

"Aphmau the only way this could be done is when your game is finished." Jennifer said and Aphmau turned to her.

"You still have five rules left." Ken said as he was looking at his note pad.

"Ugh..... but I already have a crush on Aaron." Aphmau said and Diana shook her head.

"No. Aphmau you still have to test their jealousy, honesty, how much they care, how much they know about you, and most importantly... will they ever cheat you." Diana said and Aphmau nodded.

Just then her phone dinged.

Hey... would you like to go to a hot air balloon around Phoenix Drop? I know you like heights and love seeing cities from above..

~Aaron

Aphmau smiled and blushed. The three ran over and saw the text.

"He got another rule." Jennifer said and Ken marked it off with the letter A

Rule #5: Make my wishes come true.

Ciao Adios!