Chapter Three

I needed something to eat. I felt really light-headed....and hungry. "If you need me, I'll be at the vending machine." I yelled back at my friends, and walked toward the machine. So, should I get the classic Hershy's or some Butterfinger? Hershy's it is! :) 

          I was just about to put in my dollar, when someone's palms were covering my eyes. I heard a soft deep voice say, "Welcome back...." I was trying my best to take his hands off my eyes. "Uh, uh, uh. No peeking." he continued. You could feel a smile forming on his face. I knew exactly who it was and why am I not surprised? I sighed and finally spoke, "Hi, Justin."

      I turned around and looked at his glowing face. Wow, has he changed... When I realized I was staring at him, I quickly stopped myself from falling for him again, not like those feelings had ever left. "What do you want?" I asked, rather too quietly. He said, "Haha, what? Now, I can't welcome one of my group members into California?" Did I just hear him say 'his group member' ?

    I opened my mouth to say something, but I noticed Kylie (and Helen hiding behind her) approaching me. Soon enough, Kylie put a hand on Justin's shoulder and turned him around. "Leave her alone, you got that?" Then he looked at her. "I'm afraid I can't. Why? You jelly that I'm not after you?" Now, I was scared. I was too young to have a stalker....O_O.

    Kylie spit down at his shoes. "Of you? I think I'd rather lick a toilet." Justin points toward the restroom. "Care to demonstrate?" I felt a slight rage boiling in me. And Kylie literally growled. Before things got serious, I grabbed Kylie by the wrist and walked out of the airport. Luckily, we'd already found our suitcases, so we didn't have to breath the same air as he did any longer. Any longer today, at least. Or I hoped.   

   Yeah, I left Helen. But, I figured she wanted to talk to Justin about.... before. And with that, we drove away to the studios. 

_____________________________________________________________________

A/N- Haha, I'm such a tease. I know you all want the drama to end. But this whole story is a drama. So, please dont mind. :) Oh, and think of this question...

What will happen between Helen and Justin as the others leave?