45

" what are you talking about " i said. " you do know that he still has all of your pictures and he can't stop talking about you or how he would treat you if you would just give him another chance " he said. " wait really " i said. " yea but if you don't know right now just think about it " he said. i smiled at him and he walked out. should i give him another chance i mean he is talking to the about how he would treat me if i would just give him another chance but should i. I don't want to be hurt if i do but then i don't want to ruin a friendship we could have in the future. i sighed and started doing my make up. once i was done i walked over to my bed and started putting on my outfit. once i was done putting on my heels i walked over to my phone and saw that it was already 6 so i had to leave now. i grabbed everything i needed and walked out my room. " OK BOYS I'M LEAVING " i yelled grabbing my keys. " we are right here mia " zach said. " you guys are still sitting there " i said. " yea all we have been doing is watching movies " he said making me laugh. " ok well i'm going to go now " i said. " ok let me walk you out " jack said. " ok bye boys " i said. we walked out and i got into my car. " hey you're half naked it's going to be cold later " he said. " don't worry i have a jacket " i said. " ok good well have fun and please be safe " he said. " don't worry i will " i said smiling at him. " and if you need anything and i mean anything just call me " he said. " i will thank you jack " i said. " anytime " he said. we looked into each other's eyes for a couple of minutes. " umm so i have to go now " i said. " oh yea you do " he said. i got out my car and hugged him tight. when we let go of each other i kissed his cheek then got back into my car. " thanks jack bye " i said. " bye " he said. i backed out the driveway and started driving to jake's new house. i setup my camera and started vlogging. " HELLOOO EVERYBODY AND welcome back to my channel " i said. " so by the time this video is up you guys should have already seen the video where i told you guys that i was pregnant if not you guys should go and watch that video right now but hello everybody it's been awhile " i said driving. " so right now i am in the car by myself because i am going out with Erika tonight and i'm excited i haven't really seen her since the loss of my baby " i said. i pulled into a starbucks grabbed my camera and got down. " so right now i am going into starbucks because i need coffee i have a feeling that we are going to be out for a while tonight but hey it's good to go out every once in awhile " i said. i walked up and ordered my drink. i was vlogging when a guy walked in staring at me. " umm so yea i'm just waiting for my drink right now ok so there is this weird guy who just walked in and he won't stop staring at me. i don't really know what to do right now " i said. the starbucks i was at was really busy so i knew that i still had time to wait for my drink. i left my camera on but put it down. " hey " the man said. " hi " i said. " so i'm sorry that i was staring at you you're just so beautiful " he said touching my arm. " thank you " i said moving away. " hey hey don't be scared i am here to protect you how about we forget about our coffee and leave you can come to my house and we can have some fun " he said grabbing my arm again. " no i have a boyfriend " i said moving away. " he doesn't have to know " he said putting his hand on my waist and trying to pull my close to him. i tried getting out of his grip but his grip got tighter and tighter. the door opened and i was so happy to see this person. " hey hey let me go " i said trying to get out of his grip. " no you're coming home with me " he said picking me up. " LET ME GO " i yelled getting everyone's attention including the boys. " honey stop making a scene " he said. " I DON'T KNOW YOU LET ME GO " i yelled. " HEY LET HER GO " jack said running up to us. " and who are you " the guy said. " my boyfriend now let me go " i said. " honey are you cheating on me " he said. " i don't even know your name let me go " i said elbowing him in his side causing him to let go of me. i ran into jack's arm and hugged him tight. " i've never been so happy to see you " i said. " did he do anything to you " he asked looking at my body to see if i had any marks. " no but if you guys didn't show up he would have " i said. we looked back and saw that the guy wasn't there anymore. i guess he left when he got the chance to. " i am so sorry that we didn't help you " a worker said. " it's ok you didn't know " i said. " is this your boyfriend " the lady asked. " yea " i said. " ok both of you guys get free drinks " she said. " um actually i already paid for my drink can my friends get free drinks too " i said. " yea just have them go order and their drinks will be for free " she said. i shook my head and she walked away.