I even pushed Alice away from me, the next day after giving letter to Josh, I gave another letter to Alice saying her in brief that we were going our separate ways, its better to keep distance after all. And that she wasn't that important to me.

I knew Alice felt hurt and bad, but it had to be done. Remember that, People always leave. My heart was already broken and what else could be worse, so I broke our friendship with Alice, before anything else could put our friendship in disaster. I still was in touch with Alice but our bond was long ago broken. We were just formal with each other.

I always left people, before they could leave me. It seemed like a better way to do it.

I stepped inside the English room. There was a desk, as to where I saw a familiar book was lying on it. As I saw closely, It was my drawing journal, means whatever and whoever were important in my life, I had drew them in it.

I was shocked as I grabbed my journal, I glanced around the room, as to who would have come across the book. I spotted Josh sitting just beside the seat, and he was surrounded by many people around him, he seems to be enjoying there.

I had a slight doubt, he may have had my journal with him. Just then, an unknown guy called me out, “Hey new girl, you want to join the game with us.” He had blond hair, blue piercing eyes, a charming smirk. He seems to be one of those popular guys.

I was about to refuse him, but by then all the people in the group seemed to focus their attention on me. Even Josh. He looked bored and gave a smug smirk, as though he knew I wouldn't play the game. He seems to be daring me, by his eyes. Josh, I changed a lot.

“Hell yeah.” I answered to that unknown guy. I approached towards them, they gave me a seat along with them.

They introduced their names to me, I blindly nodded my head, not bothering to remember their names. After all, I wouldn't mingle with this group, I just wanted to rub that smirk off his face. Suddenly all eyes were on me, I wriggled my eyebrows. “Your lovely name?” The same guy asked me with a signature smirk.

I could feel Josh's intense stares on me. “Isabella Stratson,” I said, it wasn't exactly a white lie. Isabella was my middle name. Everyone nodded their heads and shrugged it off, but Josh seems to be puzzled, as soon as our eyes locked with each other, he put on a blank expression.

One of the girls rotated a bottle, they were playing truth or dare or should I say us. I let my thoughts wander away. I didn't even bother about the game, I was planning as to what I should do when I return home.

“Isabella, truth or dare.” The guy asked me with a smirk, but it wasn't that effective as compared to Josh's smirk. But I remember his name, Drake, when he introduced his name. Because he seemed friendly from the whole lot.

I could again feel Josh's stares at me, but when I glanced at him, he seemed to be busy with his phone. “Dare,” I muttered since, I didn't want anyone yet to know the truth.

“Go out with Josh to a movie.” Drake smiles the same smirk.