I heaved a sigh of relief. I muttered to them, that I was leaving for college. I received my driving license a week back, and my dad and mom gifted me a red car. I learnt the way to the college, before itself.

I parked my car in the parking lot. I felt a bit anxious, since I was a week late, due to the shifting from New York.

As I stepped into the college, those familiar noise commotion in the corridors, reminded me of my times in Sunstreaks School. I walked down slowly, recollecting the memories I spent with Alice, Josh and even Steve. I smiled inwardly, lost in my own thoughts, suddenly I fell down, my books were scattered everywhere. The person who dashed me, had gone away. I shook my head at his careless attitude and began collecting my books.

Just then, a hand handed out to me one of my books. “Here, your book.”

“Thank you,” I said and looked up at the person who was helping me out. He seemed familiar to me, his brown eyes was poring deeply into my eyes, the same signature smirk which he has been using it for girls and me, the similar facial expressions. I almost gave out a gasp. It was Josh. But it couldn't be. I regained my composure, hopefully he wouldn't recognize me. My appearance has changed a lot, since the last time we met. Some strands of my front hair was dyed to red, and my hair was left loose, which hid my hearing aids perfectly. I wore sleeveless dark blue top with red jeans. It wasn't like my previous usual attire, my mom had to force me into wearing these things in the past. But now, I seem to wear all fashion sort of things. I was also a bit healthier compared to earlier. I wore a bit of make-up on my face.

Cause it seems lately, Fake people were the trend. I meant to say, I was having a fake exterior but inside I was the same old me.

I gave him a small smile, as I took the book from him, making sure that our hands doesn't touch each other. He muttered a rough welcome, losing his smirk quickly after hearing my response.

“Have we met before?” He asked me curiously as he looks intently in my eyes.

“No.” I stood up, and collected my books, and made my way to walk away. As I walked away, I turned my head around one more time, Josh was with another girl, Kiera. I know her, she was my mortal enemy basically during school times. I totally forgot about her at school. She became invincible to me as I used to spent my time with Josh. She pretends to be sweet, but she was really bitter. She seems to make those googly eyes to Josh, and Josh just gave her another one of his charming smirk. Their hands were interwined. I felt a bit of my heart break a little bit more.

I couldn't help noticing his appearance. He was handsome, he seemed to have more muscles. And he seems to be towering me as we stood up. His smirks had more effect than I imagined it to have. His brown eyes was a wonderful sight. He still had that ruffled hair going on.

I cursed myself for having these thoughts about him, and behaving like a coward in front of him. Yes I finally learned to grow up, I do curse a lot.

I changed a lot, I wasn't the same girl as before. I became more reserved, I spoke only when I was being spoke to. I pierced my ears too. In the New York School, I made only two friends, and that too I never tried it hard to be in touch with them.