Day 2 │Dont tempt me.

Genre: Romance
Characters: Namjoon x Hoseok
Date: December 02, 2017
Length: 1.2k words

Warnings:
• Age gap
• Hoseok (27), Namjoon (19)
• Make out scene pretty much

DONT TEMPT ME.

The two were sitting down the carpet floor, in Hoseok's temporary apartment

The two were sitting down the carpet floor, in Hoseok's temporary apartment. Namjoon had his head rested on Hoseoks lap, ranting away his complaints about his parents. "–and then my Dad just throws the fucking vase right at me! Mom didn't even do anything to help me."

"Maybe you were being too much of a brat." Hoseok hums peacefully, playing with the peach headed boys hair. He sets his gaze down to Namjoon that laid on his lap, watching the younger close his eyes in frustration.

Namjoon huffs, "No I wasn't being a brat." Hoseok just chuckles at the tone of his voice, so childish and whiny, but also so cute. "I mean, they shouldn't even be mad that I dropped out! They both knew I would've done it sooner or later."

Hoseoks movements stopped all at once, he met his gaze with Namjoon. "You dropped out of school?"

He closes his eyes again, biting his lip in guilt. Namjoon didn't like the way Hoseok stared at him with a such deathly manner. "Y-yeah." His voice came out shaky, and uneven. Something he didn't intend on doing.

"I'm registering you in a different school then." The latter tsks, shaking his head in disapproval. "Joon, we've went over this already. No matter how much you drop out and ditch school, I'll still find you new places to study in. Wether it's going to be in Europe or not."

"Who said I was going to study in Europe?" Namjoon fires back. He got up, fully sitting upright. They both held an intense burning gaze directed towards each other with laser eyes. "I'm not going."

"You have no choice." Hoseok urges, his tone low and deep with a hint of dominance. "Education is importa—"

"And your point is?" The younger interrupts, narrowing his eyes wanting to test Hoseoks patience.

The brunette sighs, rubbing his temples. He sat right across Namjoon face to face. "My point is that I'm not letting you do this to yourself."

"I make my own decisions, hyung. You don't choose what I get to do in my life or not. You're not my parents." He clenched his jaw, making a fist in irritation. Namjoon didn't want to argue with Hoseok right now, but he made it so difficult to shut his pretty little mouth up.

"Quit being so difficult Namjoon." Hoseok says stern and firm, almost demanding. His tone seemed so threatening it had Namjoon stop breathing for a little. "Or else."