~time skip to the end of the game~

"That was fun. Anyone up for another round?" John asked.

"Nah I'm good that game was long enough for me." I looked at the clock and noticed that it was 9:14.

"Yeah I'm out too." Smii7y said. He was just as excited for me to go over there, as I was.

"Ooooh are the Canadians gonna have some fun~?" McCreamy asked which made me blush again.

"Yeah were gonna have fun reporting your channel if that's what you mean." I said, not really knowing I said that.

"You are a rude Canadian. I didn't think that was possible." Inotorious said pretending to be offended, as he started saving the footage from the game.

I was confused and then Smii7y texted me what I said. I laughed and explained what happened.

"Well, this has been fun but I've got to go. Bye guys!!" Smii7y said as he left the call.

Soon McCreamy left, then Inotorious left. It was just John and I left.

"So you going over to Smii7y's house again?" John asked.

"Why do you even have to ask?" I said as I saved my footage from today.

"I don't know. But you really like him dont you?"

I never told him that I liked Lucas.

"Why do you think that?" I asked trying not to sound worried.

"Its a little obvious. You always hang out, you killed the guy that got him today, and you both are close enough to where you could like him." He had a point.

"Wow, well you are correct. I do like him." That was hard to say. My hands were slightly trembling.

"I think he likes you too."

That suprised me.

"What?"

"You heard me." He said as he leaned away from the mic.

"Yeah sure. But really?" I asked making sure that I heard him correctly.

He chuckled a little bit. "Yeah. If he dies and you're on the call, he will always spectate you if he can. Also he always talks about you. Like he just wonders how you are doing sometimes, or complains if you couldn't play with him."

I blushed, but this time harder than before. "R-really?" I stuttered as I started to come up with the hiccups. "God damb it." I said

"The hiccups suck, and really."

I sat in silence for a moment thinking about this. I then got a text from Smii7y saying that he's just gonna pick me up outside my house today, and that he's gonna be there any moment.

"Oh uh, I have to go." I said as I shut off my gaming computer, but left my other one on with the call still rolling.

" That's fine. Have a good day with Smii7y!" He said and logged off. There was no jealousy in his voice, if anything he seemed super happy that I liked Lucas.