Right Time at the Right Moment

BREAKING: BTOB's Yook Sungjae and Red Velvet's Joy will star MBC's new drama!

The two were paired on We Got Married a few years ago and were loved by many. This is such a great news for Bbyu fans who've waited for many years just to see the two idols on screen together again. Guess MBC loves Bbyu fans so much they've revealed that this drama were specially made for Sungjae and Joy. We can't wait to see the Bbyu couple together again! Bbyu fighting!

—————————————————————————————————  

First Script Reading

A tall and handsome man walked inside the room and greeted everyone.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" He said while bowing to everyone. He then scanned the area as if looking for someone in particular. 'She's not here yet.' He thought.

He sat down in his designated chair and the writer started talking to him.

"Sungjae-ssi, this drama was specially made for both of you. Have you read the script already?" The writer mumbled and gave him a small smile.

"Ne, I've read the script jakganim. It's really interesting. Kamsahabnida, for choosing me and Joy for this drama."

It's been a while since he last said her name. They were still friends after their virtual marriage and talked to each other sometimes if their schedules overlap.

But he hasn't talked to her for a while because aside from being busy, he was being careful after their KBS Youth interaction received a lot of negative comments specially from his fans.

He didn't want to disappoint anyone specially his fans, and he wanted to protect her. He knew how fragile she is. He knew too well, of what will happen if they continued talking to each other.

The only thing he can do after all these time, was to watch her from afar and search her on SNS to check on what's happening with her life.

If they met on shows he just smiles and she would do the same, that's after checking if there are really no cameras and people watching them. Nothing more, nothing less.

He was always envious of his hyungs, they can freely talk to her even during live shows and no one would react.

While there he was, gathering all his strength to control himself even from just looking at her because of the eyes watching everywhere. It sucks. But this is the life they have.

He was drowned on his thoughts when he heard the door open. He looked up, then he saw her, beautiful as always. His heart pounded. ''Oraenmaniya' He thought. Yes, it's been a while since his heart pounded like crazy, and it only happens when she's close.

She was skinnier than before, yet her beauty never fails to take his breath away. She was wearing a white V-neck shirt, ripped jeans and boots. Like when they were at the Han River and she asked for a love 'chungjeon' from him.

"Annyeonghaseyo." She greeted while smiling and bowing. Then she looked at him, his heart stopped for a few seconds when he saw her smile at him like the way she used to.

'You never learn Yook Sungjae.' He cursed inwardly. Aware of the fact that she saw his shocked expression awhile ago. He reciprocated the smile while saying. "Annyeong Sooyoung-ah."

He saw her tighten her grip on the script she was holding. "Oppa annyeong. Oraenman."

She smiled with that eye-smile he has been missing for years, he can finally see it again, live.