● Game Start

Game Start

"In a day,all of you must find a girlfriend,whether you like it or not" A middle-aged man said which is the father of the one and only Akashi Seijuro.

The whole Generation of Miracles were in shock even Akashi Seijuro.All of their faces says 'Huwat' except Aomine Daiki who looks like he's enjoying what's happening because he'll get a girlfriend.

"No objections.You're out of the basketball club if you're not going to find one" Mr.Akashi said with supremacy in his voice

"But--" Akashi Seijuro was cut off with a glare from his father.

"Any objections Seijuro?" Mr.Akashi said while glaring at Akashi Seijuro. Seijuro just shook his head and stood straight. The other members have no choice but to follow the orders because their captain are going to find one as well. The only question in their minds now is 'Why'. Yes,Why would they find a girlfriend and what's the connection of finding a girlfriend to their club activities.

"I'll give you 30 days to spend time with your chosen girl" the members of the Generation of Dorks-- I mean Generation of Miracles are in another shock moment.Their jaw dropped. '30 DAYS?!' they all speak to their mind

"And now I'll leave you and one more thing,NO CLUB ACTIVITIES IN 30 DAYS" the last thing that Mr.Akashi said made the members even more shocked,if their jaws can expand to the floor,it will actually reach the floor in no time. Yes. Even Akashi Seijuro,his eyes widened and his mouth slightly agape.

**Game Start**