5

Yuris is a dog?You wondering.

"Yuris...When will I die?"she said as Yuris silented.

"It doesn't matter,as long I'm here with you... Isabelle"he barked and licked her cheek as she giggles and cuddling him.

"How can I make her happy?"he thinks.

He suddenly jumped in the bushes and pops out grabbing a bunny in his mouth.

"Yuris?!"she shocked.

He tilt his head wondering if shes mad?

She suddenly start laughing with her cheek red.He barked and the bunny drops off his mouth and hops away.

"Hey!Get back here!"he barked.

"Haha! Oh Yuris!" She cuddles him in her arms and snuggles his forehead,he snuggle back.

"I love you... Isabelle...always"he speak in my mind as I smiled with such a beautiful memory of his.

Suddenly the place change again.The wether is raining with a thunderstorm,you were standing in front of Isabelle dead body.

You were shocked that shes dead and bleeding alot.Her arms is full of scars,just like Yuris.

"ISABELLE?! ISABELLE?!"Yuris shouted as he spotted Isabelle but he can't see you.

He ran in front her and you,you looked at his back,his body were wet and shaking,he hold Isabelle in his arms and start trembling in anger, snuggling her cheek as if shes still alive.

His body started to appear red smoke as his words sounded like a beast.

"Wh..o.....?....WHO?...ILL RIP YOU APART!!"he turns around looking at you with his blood anger red eyes.

Suddenly you felt something behind you,it grins in the shadows and attacked Yuris,his too slow to fight back and his been kick in the ground hard.

You rushed to him and  ran to stopped the shadow."YURIS!"you shouted his name.

You woke up on your bed and his gone.You sat up and you looked outside the window and it's morning.

Suddenly you felt something wet dripping down your cheek,it's your tears.

You wiped them off and ran downstairs,your alone again.