"Let's dress casually, comfortably." Mingyu suggests.

"Sounds good to me."

Wonwoo puts on a comfortable hoodie. One of Mingyu's hoodies. He's grown used to sharing clothes with Mingyu during the past few weeks.

Mingyu, who had gone to the bathroom, returns to see Wonwoo wearing his hoodie, the long sleeves of the hoodie draping over Wonwoo's fingers. Wonwoo looks very comfortable, and definitely very cute. Very.

Mingyu feels himself blushing.

Wonwoo smiles, and elbows him teasingly.

"You like my outfit?" Wonwoo asks.

"You..." Mingyu pretends to lean backwards, making a mock "fainting" movement.

"Am I that bad looking?" Wonwoo jokes.

Mingyu gasps.

"I'm kidding, Gyu." Wonwoo raises his hands in surrender. "I know, I'm cute."

Mingyu smiles, and nods. "Now, that's the type of mindset you should have everyday."

"I was also pretty self conscious, but you make me feel beautiful a lot more than before." Wonwoo admits. "So thanks."

"Well." Mingyu stares at him. I'm going to cry, I love you so much." He buries his nose in Wonwoo's neck, squeezing him tightly.

Wonwoo hides his face. Mingyu can't see his face anyway, as he's burying his face in Wonwoo's shoulder, and Wonwoo's glad, otherwise Mingyu would definitely tease him about the obvious pink blush on he cheeks. He usually does, as everyone knows.

"I hate you." Wonwoo jokes, and Mingyu looks up with big, innocent puppy dog eyes.

"Stop it, geez." Wonwoo mumbles, and sighs.

"Okay, okay. Let's go eat lunch now," Mingyu tugs on Wonwoo's arm excitedly, like a puppy. "Let's go on our date! I'm excited, sorry."

Wonwoo smiles a shy smile. You make me so happy. "I'm excited too." He reaches for Mingyu's hand, and Mingyu immediately holds his hand tightly, smiling at Wonwoo happily.

Wonwoo follows Mingyu out the door, and locks the front door as he exits, putting the keys in his pocket.

"So, um, we didn't really pick a restaurant to eat at," Wonwoo brings up. "Do you have any ideas?"

Mingyu looks back at him and smiles. "Not really. As long as I'm with you, anywhere is fine."

Wonwoo turns away, but is unable to hide the embarrassed smile that appears on his lips.

"Okay, we'll decide along the way, then." Wonwoo coughs. "We can choose a restaurant that we pass by."

"Sure, sounds good." Mingyu agrees, swinging his and Wonwoo's hands back and forth.

"Hey, have you been to this one before?" Mingyu asks, stopping in front of a crepe restaurant.

"Nope," Wonwoo replies, looking up at the big sign on the building. "Soonyoung did mention it before, though, and he said it was good."

"Oh, okay." Mingyu nods. "Should we try it?"

Wonwoo agrees. "Sure, let's try it."

They step into the restaurant, and are immediately greeted by a cheerful waitress.

"Hello, table for two?" She asks, and Mingyu nods.

"Wait - Wonwoo, is that you?" The waitress suddenly asks, gasping.