Day 1 │DeathRequest.com

Start from the beginning

2 DAYS LATER..

People spoke in hushed voices, whispering and crying over the death of the one and only, Park Jimin. After the incident, Taehyung has never showed up for school. Namjoon tried to bite back the devilish smile wanting to appear on his murderous lips.

"Namjoon!" It was Hoseok, tapping his shoulder worriedly. "Do you think it's true?"

"What is?" He decided to play dumb, tilting his head slightly. Smiling softly at the brunette with raised eyebrows.

His friend sighed sadly, but spoke lowly. "Do you think Jimin really committed suicide?"

He widened his eyes in exaggeration, faking the tone of his voice. "W-what d-do you mean?.." The venom and poison of his lie dripping. "Don't lie to be Hoseok! J-jimin isn't dead!" This is too fun.

"Jimin jumped off of the school roof, his body was found by our janitor early in the morning.." Hoseoks eyes showed fear, "His family doesn't want to reveal the truth to the public. No one knows why he did it."

Force those tears out Namjoon, you can do it. His eyes started to gloss with tears, a drop dripping down his left cheek. "I- I still love him Hobi! Why did he have to leave?" He faked sobs, hugging his friend tightly.

Hoseok frowned, feeling saddened for the older. He knew the pair recently broke up, and how much Namjoon loved Jimin. But what he didn't know was that, Namjoon killed him.

"Don't worry Joonie, please don't cry." He pleads, patting his back in comfort. "We'll find out why."

"He c-cheated on me, d-do you t-think he was too guilty of his a-actions?" Namjoon lies, pretending to gasp for air and shaking his hand every now and then. I'm such a good actor. He thought.

His friend looked at him with worried eyes, cupping one of Namjoons cheeks in his hands wiping the tears away. "We'll ask Taehyung, okay love?"

"Okay.." Bingo. Namjoon had Hoseok wrapped around his finger, he'll do anything for him. As long as Hoseok was inlove with Namjoon, he's manipulated.

It was evening now, both were in a car driving over to Taehyungs place. Minutes later, they arrived at their destination. "Hello Mrs Kim, can we please speak to Taehyung?"

"Please do, he wont leave his room." She replies, leading the boys inside. The house smelt like freshly caked cookies, but with alcohol lingering in the air.

They made their way to the door that had Taehyungs name on it. Hoseok knocked anxiously, "Tae? Let us in.."

No one responded, but the door unlocked. Namjoon felt like laughing, at the situation. Oh how cruel of him to be like this. "Tae, y-you okay..?" He asks, fake stuttering. I could care less if you weren't.

The unmade bed was piled high with notebooks, dirty laundry, cans of alcohol, and a dull knife. A half-eaten lettuce and ham sandwich lay on the stained white plate atop the coffee table in the middle of the room, accompanied by three empty vodka bottles. The small metal wastebasket, overflowing with wasted and rotten food, begging to be emptied. Pictures scattered everywhere on the floor of him and Jimin.