Entry Une

December 1st, 2017

Dear Journal,

Bonjour! Je m'appelle Francis! Oh, pardon my French! I should redo that in English! Ahem, Hello! My name is Francis! Oui, I am French. I also represent France itself! Oui, I am the personification of the country of Love!

Oh, oui, I have to talk about my day, non? Well, my day has been nice! Of course, not much has happened but I am getting time to spend with ma amis! That is nice! Especially because Emily is now trying to be more active with us!

Oh, I also think Antonio and Gilbert are planning something. They keep whispering to each other and when I ask about it, they change the subject! I wonder what they are planning without moi!

 They keep whispering to each other and when I ask about it, they change the subject! I wonder what they are planning without moi!

As the Frenchman finished signing his name, a blindfold was suddenly put over his eyes. He reached up towards his face to remove the blindfold but stopped when he heard the familiar voice of a certain Prussian.

"You can't take the blindfold off until we say so!" Gilbert exclaims with a snicker.

"Si! We have a surprise for you!" A Spaniard chimes in.

A wave of nervousness fell over Francis. The thoughts of what the two mischievous males might have planned worried him. But, deep down, he trusted them enough that he knew he'd be okay.