"When will you take us home?" Emma asked.

"Never!" Harry answered quickly.

"But....but..." Emma said tears rolling down her eyes.

"dont cry love we will treat you well....if you do well." Harry smirked.

"If we do well?" I said getting up. "You think we would listen to you?" I laughed "you're crazy!"

"Zayn control your girl."

"His girl? you guys are insane." I scoffed

Zayn frowned and walked up to me, bent his knees so he is right by my face.

"Babe...." He started. "I hate to say this but next time you're rude there will be consequences."

"Rude? I am being rude? Oh sorry I will be nice to my kidnappers and i'm not your babe I have a boyfriend and he looks way better that you!" Zayn looked hurt by my words and grabbed my wrist pulling me up.

"we will be right back." He said dragging me into the room I woke up in. "Lets see..."

He walked around the room back and fourth thinking.

"Can you just let us go?"

"No, shut up!" He growled. He kept pacing back and fourth.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked ignoring his command.

"Because I can," he rolled his eyes.

"You're disgusting!" I scoffed.

"Okay?"

"I bet your parents are ashamed. Thier son turning out to be a faliure and criminal!"

I felt a hand crash into my face and caused me to fall on the floor.

"Dont talk about my parents you know nothing about me!" He said breathing harder.

He leaves the room while I hold my cheek with tears of fury coming down.

Emma's POV

I sat in the chair with Harry sitting beside me. These guys are absolutely crazy.. Apparently Zayn and Harry called dibs on us, and we are 'Theirs'. sounds dumb right? The 2 other guys known as Niall and Louis went somewhere and Liam and Harry are talking about something I can't care less about. Zayn comes back without Mona, his face expression unreadable.

"Where's Mona?" I ask getting up, but Harry pulls me back down.

"Not here." he says and I roll my eyes.

"Asshole." I mumble.

"What did you just say?" He growls walking toward me.

"Nothing." I quickly say hoping Harry will defend me, I mean I am obviously 'his'. What am I even saying? He doesn't care, none of them do..

Before he could do anything we hear a crashing sound. Everyone runs upstairs, leaving me behind. I run to the front door trying to open it, If either Mona or I make it out we can get help. I run to backyard pulling on the handle, it's open. I look around for an escape before sprinting. Before I could run any further my body falls to the ground and a ringing sound fills my ears. I cry from the pain on my hand, I see a piece of glass halfway in, the blood dripping onto the grass.

"Emma!" A voice shouts and I turn my head seeing Harry, He rushes toward me Shaking his head as he takes in my Failed attempt. "You shouldnt have ran..." He takes the glass out of my hand and rips part of his shirt off and puts it onto my hand. "get up!"

I stand up and follow him into the kitchen and see everyone in the kitchen even Mona. She frowns at me as Harry and I sit back down.

"So obviously we need to tell you guys the rules." Zayn says glaring at Mona.

"Rule number one, obviously no running away or there would be concequences." Liam cut in. "Rule 2, listen to your owner at all times."

Mona and I both scoffed.

"Luckily I dont have an owner. You guys all sound like psychopaths! Get a girl who can actually stand your guts! You idiots!" Mona screamed suprising everyone.

"Zayn teach your girl some manners." Louis whispered to Zayn.

"IM NOT HIS GIRL!!! I HAVE A BOYFRIEND!!"

"Mona if you dont shut up-" Zayn warned.

"What you will slap me? I have dealt with worse!"

Everyone stayed quiet, I sighed feeling bad for my bestfriend who has a rough couple of years. Everyone will come looking for us. It will be alright. I kept repeating in my head.

Will it?