Chapter 14 - Wedding Dress

When I woke up it was half past ten in the morning. Rikki, Emma and Bella were already awake. I got out of my bed and opened the window. I took a deep breath and smelled the sweet air. I walked over to the girls with a big smile on my face.

'Someone looks happy' Rikki said before she took a bite out of a slice of toast.

'Today's the day. I'm marrying Lewis' I say, with a bigger smile, from ear to ear.

'Well you should eat something, then you will have about about four hours to get ready' Emma said handing me a plate of pancakes and strawberries. I took a strawberry of the plate and ate it.

'Thanks' I said to Emma as I took two of the pancakes and three strawberries of the plate. Emma smiled at me. After I finished eating I went into the bathroom and turned the shower on.

'Cleo, what are you doing? Bella asked from the other room.

'Washing my hair' I called back as I put my feet in the bath tub, still wearing my pyjama shorts and top. Before I could fully get in the tub my legs had transformed into my long tail. The water was freezing. I shouted on Rikki. Rikki walked in the bathroom.

'Yes?' she asked.

'Can you heat the water? It's freezing' I asked her. Rikki slowly clenched her hand.

'Is that better?' she asked.

'Perfect' I said. 'Thanks Rikki'

'No problem' she said smiling. She walked back out the bathroom

I reached for the shampoo then rubbed it in my soft hair. I let the shampoo in for about a minute before I washed it out then rubbed some conditioner in my hair. Once I had washed the conditioner out my hair Rikki walked back in.

'Want steam dried?' she asked.

'Please' I replied. Rikki clenched her fist again and dried me off. 'Thanks, again' I said I as I stood up and got out the tub. Rikki nodded as if to say 'you're welcome'.

I quickly got dressed and we walked downstairs to get ready for my wedding that will be on the beach.

I looked at the time, it was quarter past eleven and we had two hours and forty five minutes to get ready. Me, Rikki, Emma and Bella walked into the room that was set up for us to get ready.

I opened the closet and took out my wedding dress. it was the most beautiful dress I had ever seen, it was white, strapless and not too puffy at the bottom. It had a large bow around the waist at the back and had diamonds around the edges of the bow and top of the dress.

Rikki, Emma and Bella's dresses were rose pink with a diamond bow around the waist at the back. Their dresses would be accompanied by a diamond headband and rose pink heels.

I put my dress and shoes on and asked the girls to help me with my veil.

Their was a knock on the door. Bella opened the door and my dad walked in, he had tears in his eyes. He walked over and wrapped his arms around me.

'I can't believe I'm about to lose my little girl' he said.

'Daddy I'll always be your little girl I said.

'You look beautiful sweetheart' he said with tears running down his cheeks.

'Thank you daddy' I said.

'Not to disturb the daddy daughter moment but we have got twenty minutes to get to the beach' Rikki pointed out. My dad wiped away the tears and walked me and the girls to the horse and carriage that was taking us to the beach.

Me and the girls got in the carriage and the rider made the horses trot. My dad waved goodbye and got in the limo with Kim, Sam and my mum.

I took a deep breath and smiled.