🌵Andy//Should I?

Dedicate to:@Kuecken_Silli

*Vana's POV*
What should I do?Should I tell him?Should I still hide my feelings for him?Should I tell Rye?I mean he's my best friend...
I think I should....
Okey...I need to calm down and tell Rye...Nothing bad can happen....right?

I sended Rye a message
~Rye....
•Yeah?
~I need to talk to you...
•What is it about?You okey?
~I think so...and it's about something I wanted to tell you months ago...
•Hmmm...Alright I'll be there in 5min...Love you
~Thank you...Love you too

Okey...Now I need to wait and be patient...
I don't even know why I'm so nervous...But Im scared that Rye will say that Andy dosen't like me or something like that....

After 5 minutes I heard a knock on the door...
I opened it seeing Rye and behind him Andy....
God why did he came?
"Ou...Hey"I said..
"Hi Vana..You alright?Andy came with me he was worried about you"Rye said.....I looked at Andy who was smiling at me and he blushed a little...
"Okey..come in"I said...

We sat on the sofa and they were waiting for me to talk...
"So now tell us..what's wrong?"Rye asked...
How can I say it if Andy is in front of me...I can't tell Rye Ou yeah it's just that I have feelings for Andy...what can I do?
"Emm...I...I" I tried to talk but I couldn't....
"Rye can I talk to Vana for a moment?"Asked Andy...
Rye looked at me and went to the kitchen leaving us alone....
"So...emm..."Andy said getting nervous..."Look I can't hide my feelings anymore"He said taking my hands..."I....I like you Vana..I know that you don't feel the same..but I just wanted to let you know..I understand if you don't want to talk to me..I kn.."I cut him saying "Hey...Andy..I like you too...and I would never stop talking to you..." I said looking down....Andy came closer to me and whispered "I love you Vana...I love you since months...Will you be mine?"He asked me...
"Omg Of course I want!"I said happy hugging me...
He kissed me passionately....

__________
Hope you like it❤
xx