Introduction

Welcome to Writing Tips for YOUR Craft. To make things easier, we'll shorten that large title to a simple acronym, WTFYC.

Here are WTFYC I will share new tips every week to help you with your craft. We'll cover a plethora of topics in different depths, including world-building, dialogue, character building, descriptions, metaphors, and more. Truly, the possibilities are endless.

Each "lesson" will have a short challenge at the end for you to optionally participate in to test what you've learned. These challenges are usually quite short and will take only a few minutes to complete. I want to keep things simple!

Here on WTFYC, I will also be inviting different writers and industry professionals to participate in lessons, giving their best tips for you. This is all about improving your skills.

While this isn't guaranteed to make you the next online sensation or NYT Bestseller, the hope is you will finish each lesson having learned something new. WTFYC is focused purely on writing. With anything, improvement comes with practice, so please note these lessons may not work for everyone. With any writing tip, use the tips how you like, and work them into the way you write! Every writer is different and how to write isn't set in stone.

WTFYC is a fun group of lessons that will be cross posted on my Wattpad and personal blog. While you're participating, feeling free to use the hashtag #WTFYC on social media. The more the merrier!

Buckle up and settle in, because we're about to have a lot of fun.