16

It was a good couple hours before the group left the floor, but Bucky and I had retreated way before that.

Bucky was sitting on the center of the bed, I sat beside him.

It was dark out, and everyone was sleeping as far as I knew.

I nudged Bucky's neck with my nose, trying to prompt him to do the same.

He gave my face a small, playful shove, "Don't wanna sleep Tack," he told me.

I stood up and wagged my tail. I looked around the room, I thought about a walk, but that didn't go very well last time...

I sniffed around before finding an old tug-of-war rope that I used with Steve.

I picked up my end and walked back over to Bucky, who was watching me with slight interest.

I sat in front of him with his end dangling and laying on the floor.

"I don't think this is a very fair game Tack," he told me while picking up his end of the rope.

I wagged my tail when he tugged at the rope, dragging me forward a little.

I jerked backwards and started to shake my head, Bucky seemed slightly taken aback.

He grinned and started to meet my aggressiveness with the same amount of strength.

When I heard him start to laugh, I knew he was happy for the time being.
.
.
.
Bucky seemed to be worn out after about two hours of nonstop play.

I looked at him victoriously after he yawned.

He gave me a look, "Were you trying to make me tired?" Bucky asked.

I dropped the rope and let my tongue dangle out of my mouth as an answer.

He rolled his eyes at me as he sat back down on the bed to go to sleep.

He patted the mattress, so I hopped up on the bed to go to sleep with him.