I see Gary stride out on the stage and hit the microphone, testing to see if it would work. He smiles when he picks it up and begins to talk.

"Welcome everyone to coming to the first showing of The Hunger Games! We have all worked so hard on this film and I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed making it. I would like to thank everyone who has put an effort into this film. Without you guys, this wouldn't be happening. Thank you to the amazing cast, because you guys rock. And I hope everyone enjoys it!" he says. All the people in the screening area cheer and Gary walks off stage.

The screen cuts black and I can hear music beginning to play. It changes to some of the logos of producers, and then I see the words show up on screen about the uprising stuff.

Claps form throughout the room when the movie title appears. Then, it changes to Seneca Crane talking with Caesar.

I watch intently through the scenes in District 12 and the reaping scenes. The movie is...amazing. I can't believe how well it all came together.

I smile when I see myself on screen for the training scenes. This is awesome. It finally hits that I am a part of this film.

We laugh at ourselves when we remember some of the things during certain scenes. We remember all of the funny jokes and stuff that we had on set. It's sad that it is all over.

I'm on the edge of my seat during the whole footage in the arena. They did great on the bloodbath scene. The tracker jacker scene is also great.

I find myself almost in tears during Rue's death scene. It's surprisingly sad.

And, my death scene is pretty epic I guess.

I watch all through Alexander's big scene, but find my throat feeling tight when I see him on screen. The events of the night before return to my mind...

I blow them out and watch the rest of the movie. When it is over, bursts of claps and whistles come throughout the large room. I clap myself. It was really good. I'm so happy to be a part of it.

The rest of the cast stands in appreciation and I do as well. I'm so proud of us for doing that.

There's a huge after party after the film, but I'm too young to get in, even being part of the cast. I get in a cab and go back to the hotel.

When I get to the hotel, I begin packing my bags. I call my mom to pick me up, ready to go back home. I guess this is it.

I said goodbye to everyone after the film ended. Most of them can get into the party.

When my bags are packed, I take them and walk out my door. When I walk out, I get into the elevator.

I head down to the lobby and see Jackie is waiting by the elevator. She pulls me in for a quick hug before getting into the elevator.

"Stay in touch." She says.

"I will. I promise." I tell her. She waves her hand just as the doors close.

I sigh. I really am going to miss everyone.

There are no longer any crowds outside the hotel. I guess they decided to sneak into the party.

I step outside and wait for mom's car. I lean back against the brick walk and watch all the cars passing by.

"Need a ride?" I hear a familiar voice beside me.

My throat tightens and I feel my eyes start to burn. I know that voice immediately. The cool, smooth voice that just always seems so calm. The voice that now sounds a little pained.

I don't look at him. I just shake my head.

We are both silent for several moments.

"I know apologizing won't do me any good. But I am so, so sorry." He says after a while.

This time, tears do sting my eyes. I still refuse to look at him. "You said that you cared about me and that you had feelings for me."

"I do." He says, sounding a little choked. "How many times will it take for you to believe me?"

"Until you are worthy of my trust." I tell him.

"When I will I be that?" he asks.

"I don't know, Alexander, I guess when I am worthy of yours." I say.

I hear him start to breathe deeply. "Don't you know that you are worth everything to me?"

I look at him now, tears almost spilling over my eyes. His eyes are watery too, and he holds his tie in his hand. He doesn't say anything, just looks at me, anxious for a reply.

I hear a car pull up and honk the horn, and I know it's for me.

"Stop lying to me, Xander, and maybe I can trust you." I say before walking to the car.

He stands speechless behind me, and I throw my bags in the trunk before getting in the passenger seat.

Instead of mom, it is Madeline. She smiles widely when I open the door, but it quickly goes away when she looks at me.

"What's wrong?" she asks, her voice full of concern.

"Everything." I say before becoming a sobbing mess right in front of her.