Chapter Nineteen

"Guys...the premiere is tomorrow!!" Jackie squeals in the row beside me.

I smile and lay my head on Alexander's shoulder. Our groups have been together since Minnesota, so I have been with Xander for the past week now.

Today is the last day of the mall tour. The whole cast is meeting at the mall in L.A. And tomorrow, the premiere of the movie will be shown. I can't wait to see how everything in the movie came together.

"I wonder how many people are going to show up." Xander says, looking at the movie choices on the screen.

"Probably everyone. Do you guys even realize how big this is?" Josh asks. "It's going to be huge!"

I think about this for a while as I read on in my book. How many famous people will actually be there? This is going to be amazing.

I spend the next hour reading my book, only interrupted once by Xander's laughter. When our plane lands, I stand up in the seat and reach for my bags in the top.

Apparently, I am way to short to reach them. Xander smiles and grabs them for me, handing them down with ease. I take my bags and head out the door of the plane.

We walk out into the L.A. airport and are bombarded with screaming fans. Security workers actually have to hold up gates and ropes to keep them away from us.

I have to move quickly through the airport behind the others. We don't even have time to check into a hotel before the interviews today. We literally have to just get in a cab and go.

We put our bags with one of the vans going to the hotel so they can drop them off. Then, I huddle into a cab with Alexander and Jennifer.

By the time we reach the mall, I can't even see to the front doors. The crowds of fans are massive. It's unbelievable.

I get out of the car and follow the others with security closely behind us. We go back behind the stage and wait.

Other people of the cast start to show up. Dayo and Jack walk up, yelling as they scoop us all up in hugs. I'm squished between the muscular bodies of Jack and Dayo when a boom of a microphone sounds.

"Welcome everyone to the last stop of the Hunger Games mall tour!" an announcer begins. "We are all so glad to have every single one of them here today! Please give a huge round of applause for the cast of The Hunger Games!"

The screams outside nearly burst my eardrum. I stand in a line behind Alexander and wait several minutes as the main characters walk out on stage. It seems an eternity before Alexander finally walks out.

I follow closely behind him, feeling my heart thump. When I walk out of the small tunnel, thousands of flashing cameras go off. Tons of fans stuck their arms out, trying to get attention.

"Holy shit." I hear Xander mutter under his breath. That's basically the only thing to sum this up.

We go up on stage and I take a seat from the long row. I take the microphone from in front of me and try to calm the nerves that are floating in my stomach.

The rest of the cast files out and takes seats. The interviewer asks a few questions to the main people, and I swear that I go deaf when Liam or Josh start to speak.

"Come on now, tell us some secrets about the film." The interviewer says.

"Ah, no can't do that." Liam says with a laugh. The crowd goes absolutely wild when he laughs.

"What about you guys down there?" the interviewer says, gesturing to our little group on the end. "Tell us some secrets about the film."

I look from Jackie to Dayo, and then back at Alexander. The interviewer waits, but we end up laughing. Finally, Dayo holds up his microphone and laughs.