1

The sky is dark grey and your walking in the dark forest,you were lost and your wearing a brown hood.

Suddenly you heard moving sound from the bush."Whoes there?"you were scared and shaking.

A rabbit jumped out from the bush and you let out a relief."Pwe...though it might be a monster or something..."

"Or is it?...Little girl?"an old lady voice behind you as you turn around slowly.

It was not an old lady,it's a big size spider monster with a scary mask staring at you with its hungry red eyes.

"Where are you going little girl?"

You stayed silence as your body start to frozed.

"Where to?.....Are you lost?"It start slowly opening it's large mouth,sharp teeth prepare to eat you.

"Someone...."you whispered.

"Help me...."you close your eyes as you feel warm arms wrapped you.

You opened your eyes and shocked,looking up a boy with curly black hair and dark red eyes,he grabs the mask and break it shattered.

"NOo!"the monster disappears.

He let you go and pushes you,trying to walk pass you.

"Hey!Wait..."you walk to him and touches his shoulder.

He grunts and faints,laying on the floor breathing heavily.You were shocked and your hand is full of his blood.

"D...damm..it.."he said in pain,trying to stand but can't.

You kneel down beside him,telling him not to move.

"Go home...get lost..."he said not looking at you and he passed out.

You look at his arms,full of scars that bleed.Luckily his still breathing.

You carried him with his arm around your shoulder and take him back to your house.