Chapter 8

Here it is. I hope is any good. I am so busy these days. Tomorrow I have a test. Well.. Enjoy. Please, tell me what you think. I am just telling you this. I cried a little writing this chapter. Please check the song and the pic with Molly. Love you all! 

Merlin’s point of view

 It’s been almost a month since Arthur remembered who he was. Well, at least some things. He doesn’t know that he was the King of everything and you know.  The good thing is that his dashing personality is back. His mocking me with every chance he gets. Yeah, he’s back.

-         Joel? Can I talk to you? asked Arthur

-         Yes. What’s wrong? Did you remember anything important?

-         Kind of.

-         You didn’t have any sister, Merlin! When did she come along?

-         Um-…

I knew that he was going to realize that someday, but now that he did, I completely froze. What am I going to say? He’s going to freak.

-         So? Are you going to tell me what this is? He asked

-         Arthur...

I was saved by the bell. Actually, by my pager.

-         I am so sorry. I have a 911. I need to run to the hospital.

I left him wondering what about Olivia and I ran to the hospital. Multiple traumas incoming. I’ll e in the O.R. for at least 5 hours, so I’ll be able to evade my friend.

-         It appears that we are just the two of us in the O.R. today. Said Jessica while we were scrubbing.

-         Yes.  We and Molly. My favorite scrub nurse. I said and we both laughed.

We were going to operate on a twenty-nine man who was injured in a car accident. I’ll take care of his abdominal area and Jessica his heart. Normally a heart surgery is Liam’s field but he’s busy with another victim of the accident. What were the odds of this thing? Anyway, we started operating on this man and everything went well for about two hours, until I saw Jessica turning all red and then purple.

-         Are you ok? I asked her

-         I’m fine. She struggled to say.

-         Are you sure? Asked Molly

-         Joel, Molly…  I don’t feel-

She didn’t have a chance to finish the sentence, she fainted.

-         Jessica! Me and Molly we both yelled.

-          Joel, what are we going to do? We can’t leave the patient here.  Spoke my girlfriend.

-         Calm down. Everything will be ok. Molly?

-         Yes?

-         I am sorry.

-         For what?

I didn’t answer that, I just started to enchant a spell to make her wake up, and to keep the patient alive. I will do the exact thing that I was afraid. I will use magic in front of Molly and to save this man’s life.  She is going to hate me, she’s going to… But this is what I have to do.

Molly’s point of view

What? What is happening? What is Joel talking about? Why is he apologizing? I couldn’t move, it’s like something is holding me from moving, but I can hear and see everything. I see Joel starting to say some words. But I can’t understand any of it. It’s in a strange language. Latin maybe?