Chapter 4

Hazels P.O.V
"I don't know what's happening to me I'm keep getting sick I'm the mornings"i say to Angel. "Same here and I can't eat without throwing up all the food and i have been craving really weird foods lately" Angel told me. "Same tho like I don't get it"i say back "Maybe u guys are pregnant"Jonah says scaring the crap out of us. "What?" We say at the same time. "I said maybe ur pregers" he said again. "That's not possible I have never.....wait a second"said Angel "I did but only twice"."Same" I say "But who did u like do?". "Now that's a secret only me and that person know" she told me "plz tell me I'll tell u mine" I begged. "Fine it was..." "Oh hey guys" Jack and Zach said walking into the room. "Omg wtf she was about to tell me something"i say really annoyed. "Sorry we just came in here to ask y'all a question"Jack said. "Ok spill it Avey" "and u to Herron" I say stop very annoyed. "Well since I saw u Angel I wanted u to be mine so will u go out with me"Zach asked Angel "OMG YES YES YES, I mean ya it's whatever"she said "Hazel since I saw u I really liked u so will u go out with me?"Jack asked me. I don't know what to say I don't wanna get hurt but I really like this boy."Yes" I said. "Ok now can y'all leave so she can tell me then y'all can come back it". "Sure" they say and with that they leave. "So....who could it be?"i asked. "It could be Jonah" she tells me " Are u serious or just kidding bc that's the same with me" i tell her in disbelief. "Ok this is weird". "Jonah get ur ass in here right this second please and thank u" we both yell. "Comeing mothers" he said. " We have both talked and come to find out we could both be pregnant with ur baby"i say. "Wait I thought I used protection.... oh ya I forgot crap sorry guys but I will be here for the baby but they can't know it was me plz they will hurt me so much" he told us. Looks like this is gonna be harder then i thought.

Word count 400
______________________________________

Sorry it's short but I'm kinda depressed rn from something but it's 2:55 a.m. and I thought maybe I should make a chapter so ya here it is and I'm already planing the next chapter so I will try and update sometime be for February so ya byeee.....

Also vote and comment if u want ( I would love for u to vote lol )

______________________________________

So, today I didn't get to work on the next chapter like I wanted to bc of me being sick and throwing up all day so I haven't been able to work on it and also i am gonna change the date to trying to be done before the 28 th of January but ya

______________________________________