Chapter 19-due an argue

Start from the beginning

"Somebody turn this disgusting image off, it is not appropriate for any of you to see this."

Dean glanced at me and I nodded my head.

He went to the projector and turned it off.

The principle was fuming, he reminded me of an emoji, you know the one with smoke coming out of his nose.

"Who is responsible for-"

"Sorry we're late." Sawyer came in with Ms trailing behind, trying to button up her top.

"Come to my office right this instance. The rest of you stay here, I will come back to see if any of you knew anything before." He stormed out of the hall with the two bitches trailing behind him with their tails hung between their legs.

Then the chatter started. Every single person was talking about how they recorded it and was going to post on twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr and even MySpace.

A few of them already had their phones out and were typing away.

"Are we going to confess?" Dean came over to Alfie and I, with my phone in his hand.

"I didn't think this much ahead," I said.

"I think we should." Alfie suggested.

"Not." Dean said. "if we confess, 1, it will blow our only connection with sawyer. 2, we will most likely get punished. I don't think it's worth it."

"You don't have to bring me into the confession, just say it was you two." Alfie said.

"Sawyer will still know something is up because you were supposedly guarding the room." Dean was winning the argument and Alfie knew it.

"Fine but the principle isn't stupid, Haylie and I asked him to come to the hall, it's quite clear as to what we did."

"We should just try to hide it the best we can, it's not like we don't keep secrets." Dean stared intensely at Alfie.

There was something Alfie wanted desperately to forget but Dean always wanted the upper hand. He would never lose.

A cold shiver ran down my spine and I had a mini spaz attack.

Dean and Alfie looks day with with confusion in their beautiful eyeballs. I get why they are called eyeballs! It's the eye that's in the shape of a ball. Why are butterflies called butterflies? they fly but they aren't made of butter or why is butter called butter? Why do insects who can fly actually call fly? MIND BLOWN.

"Are you alright?" Dean asked me. "You blanked out for a minute."

"Yeah sorry. I have a question, why are butterflies called butterflies?"

~~~~~~

"It's called a sidewalk!" I argued.

"No, it's called the pavement!" Dean fought back with his Britishness.

"It's the side in which you walked, therefore it is a sidewalk."

"It's made out of pavement."

"Then why don't you call the road concrete or cement?" I can argue all day.

Dean had to think for a while which meant that I had won.

"I win, now buy me a cookie." I smiled sweetly at him.

"Really? You're not very good at staying on topic are you?"

"Nope. Can you buy me a cookie?" I fluttered my eyelashes at him.

"Only if I get a kiss."

"You don't need to ask twice." I smiled.

I pecked him on the lips and he agreed to get me a chocolate chip cookie.