CHAPTER 10

"Angel,  your phone is ringing", a groggy voice woke me up. I reached the bedside table for my phone to see who could possibly be calling me early this morning. On seeing the callers name I immediately sat up and picked the call, "good morning dad", I spoke into the phone, "morning my princess, I just wanted to inform you that you have to come for dinner tonight and come along with your boyfriend, take care and I love you.... Beep", he cut the call. I don't even want to believe that just happened. "Angel, is everything alright? "Xavier asked while sitting up. "I don't know, my dad just called and requested, no he didn't request, he ordered me to come for dinner", I told him still in a trance of what just happened. "And what's so wrong about that?"he asked with a baffled look on his face. "He knows about you and he wants me to come along with you. I know it's too soon and your busy so don't stress yourself about going", I hurriedly told him. "Hey baby, listen to me, I love you and I'll do anything for you so if that is what your dad wants then that is what we will do ", he caressed my face while saying those words and I couldn't help but fall for him more and more. "Thank you so much, I love you so much "I told him with a huge smile on my face "I love you much more than this little head of yours can imagine", he said with a sincere voice. I couldn't help myself but kiss him. A kiss turned into a very heated make out session, let's just say that we went to work late.

"Hey love, I know I said that I'll come for dinner at your family home but I won't be able to make it, there is a little problem with the accounts department so I have to stay behind and sort it out. "Xavier said sounding really stressed, I felt ma heart drop at that statement, "its okay love, I have to go now, I'm already late. "I immediately cut the call. I can't believe that fate is playing with me today of all days.

As I got closer to the dining, I could hear Cindy and Abby's horrible laugh which made me feel bad for myself because I know that they won't spare me today. I won't let them get to me today, I'll just ignore anything they say to me. As I walked in, I could see everyone including Eric's parents and Allison all seated and chatting away their lives. "Hello Jenny, your late", Abby screeched out. "Hello Dad, hello everyone"I said without looking at anyone except my dad as I made my way to my seat. The maids came in and started serving. "Jenny, wasn't it requested of you to come along with your boyfriend? "Abby said with a disgusting smile on her face. "He couldn't make it because he had a little situation at the office so he had to stay back", I told my dad without looking at Abby because am very sure all I want to do is to reach over and claw her disgusting face. Dad looked at me nodded his head and smiled in understanding. "I'm sure he didn't want to come, let's face it, its Xavier DeLuca and he only dates models and I'm sure you ain't one. I'm sure your just like a fling to him because there is no way someone like him will be interested in someone like you", Cindy sneered out. "Enough Cindy! "Dad shouted. I couldn't even defend myself so I just looked down. "Sorry for being late everyone, I had an emergency at work"a familiar voice said. Immediately I looked up and saw who it was.

Sorry sorry and sorry for delaying in my uploads, I've been really busy, I won't say that I'll be uploading often but I'll be trying my best.
K... Let me dedicate this chapter to
Anitresswofford
Amyleewinchester

K.. Guyz till next time.. Ciao..