CHAPTER 8

This house is so freaking boring, its been hell ever since Xavier left me in this house with his goons, I can't go out of the house and even within the house, where I go they follow. It's  six already and I'm so hungry.  I went into the kitchen and prepared a sandwich for myself, those goons keep on looking at my sandwich..and I'm hundred percent sure they haven't eaten anything today  and I'm sure Xavier would be hungry so out of my good heart, I'll prepare something for them.
"You guyz should sit down and eat", I said as I set two big bowls of lasagna on the table. "No ma, we are not hungry"Goon B said and right on cue, goon A's stomach rumbled. "Yea, I know that you guyz aren't hungry so sit down and eat before I show you both a side of me that you won't like"I told them with a fierce look, and I guess my empty threat worked because they sat down immediately and started eating like people who have been starved for years. As soon  as they were done, I washed their dishes and went to watch 'lights out' which by the way is scary.
"Jenny"a voice startled me and I looked to see who was hell bent on scaring me this evening. "When did you get back, I didn't here you come in", I said to Xavier. "Maybe it's because you were so into what you were watching "he said with his signature smirk. "Well, I made dinner, so if your interested then you can come and eat after you freshen up", I told him, "yes ma", he mock saluted and went up. I went into the kitchen and heated up his meal, "the smell of your food is quite enticing"Xavier said while standing behind me, he wrapped his hands round my waist, "your fo..od will soon be re..ready"I couldn't help but stutter. I moved away from him "do you mind getting seated at the dining, I'll bring your dinner"I told him then turned  back to what I was doing so that he won't notice how flushed I was, "okay angel", he said and I thought he was leaving immediately but he didn't leave without giving me a kiss on my right cheek"Bon appetit", I say to him as I serve him his food. I was anxious to know if he loves the food, "This food tastes horrible ", he says with a face of disgust and that's how I felt my heart drop, "I'm just kidding angel, this is the best meal I have tasted in a while"he said with a smile on his face, "really? "I ask with a huge grin on my face, "yes angel, you really don't know how happy I am that you cooked for me", he said, then turned back to eat.

I feel so exhausted as if I did something stressful today. It's so funny and weird how I'm suddenly okay with staying with Xavier, I think I'm beginning to care for Xavier more than I'm meant to and that scares me. We have only known each other for not even up to a week and I'm already bothered with what he likes and what he doesn't like. I'm not going to fight my attraction for Xavier instead I'm just going to go with the flow and know where it will take me. I was cut out of my thoughts by hands being wrapped round my waist. "What do you really want from me, friendship, relationship or sex, which of them?"I blurted out. "I want to be your best friend, I want to be in a serious relationship with you and although we have had sex, we can suspend that part till your ready", he said. "Okay, I'm going to give you a chance to prove to me how serious you are and you have to take me on romantic dates and not expensive ones"I told him. "I love you angel and am going to prove it to you with or without these conditions, goodnight angel", he said with a kiss on my right cheek. "Nyt nyt Xavier ", I said with a blush on my face. Please Xavier, show me your different because I'm really into you. 

Hello everyone, like I promised, this chapter is long.. So this chapter is dedicated to my new follower
Sahaleeeeee
I really don't like typing but I want to say a very big thank you to a very good friend of mine, poobear68, you might not know but you've been a great source of motivation. Enough of the long talk.. See you all on my next update.. Luv you all