47. Hot and Steamy

Start from the beginning

"Mm, baby," I grunted as our cocks rubbed together sending pleasure down my spine. My member hardening with every thrust forward.

Tyler dug his head into my neck whimpering out my name as I bit down roughly on his collarbone.

I then reached down, curling my hand around Tyler's length and started pumping him using his pre-cum as an alternative lube. My thumb flickering over his red flushed tip, teasingly rubbing his slit making Tyler moan out incoherent words.

"J-Josh," He panted out, water droplets running down our bodies. "I need you in me."

"I haven't even prepped you yet, kitten," I chuckled, my voice deep making Tyler whimper.

"Then just do it already," Tyler muttered out sexually frustrated.

"Manners," I stated my fingers tracing the boy's entrance.

"Please, Josh. F-fuck."

Tyler let out a loud moan as I inserted a finger and started pumping it in and out. Then a second finger was pushed in, siccoring them together and stretching the boy out while I nibbled on his nipple teasingly.

I carried on stretching him, adding a third finger until he was ready.

"Fuck me now, Josh," Tyler pleaded.

I smirked parting his legs and lifting his hips up so I was lined up with his entrance. I slammed into Tyler, my fingers digging into the pudge of his thighs as we both let out a loud moan.

"You're so tight, Darling," I groaned feeling Tyler around me. His muscles clenching around my dick making me his at the sensation shooting through my body.

"You feel so good in me, Josh," Tyler whimpered.

My hips started to thrust forward at a fast, rough pace knowing how to fuel Tyler's pain kink. A long chain of cusses and loud whines and moans were being shot out from Tyler's mouth making me smirk knowing how enjoyable this was for him.

I picked up my pace feeling my tip slam the back of Tyler's prostate making me groan at the tingling feeling running through my cock.

"Holy fuck, daddy!" Tyler screamed out arching his back against the wall.

His eyes rolled to the back of his head and mouth was wide open in a pornographic 'O' shape as he let the hot shower water drip down his face.

Holy shit that was hot.

My mouth fell open in shock taking in the gorgeous sight and what Tyler had just said. I didn't know how to react to that but part of me liked it a lot. It had turned me on a whole lot more.

"What did you just call me, baby?" I questioned with a smirk on my lips.

Tyler looked back down at me, biting his bottom lip nervously. His cheeks were flushed a bright red in embarrassment and wet hair was falling over his face.

"I'm sorry. It just slipped out and-"

"Say it again, baby," I groaned deeply making the boy's breath hitch.

I smirked thrusting hardly into Tyler hitting his prostate again and making him scream out.

"Fuck, Daddy!"

I carried on hitting his prostate with every thrust. I could feel myself nearing my high.

"Shit, Daddy. Harder!" Tyler shouted out.

"Ssshh, kitten," I hushed pressing my lips on his. "You're such a loud one, everyone will be able to hear what a slut you are."

The boy whimpered as I quickened each thrust, my hand gripped onto his hardened erection and pumped him in time with me.

"Daddy, can I cum?" Tyler whimpered out.

"You can cum, kitten," I said.

Tyler released into my hand covering it in his sticky white juice. I brought my fingers up to my mouth licking it off and groaning at the sweet hot taste before cumming inside of Tyler.

He whined out feeling the hot liquid flow inside his body. I pulled out and set Tyler's legs to the ground.

He yelped immediately falling to the tiled floor. I laughed helping him up and switching off the shower.

There was then a loud voice echoing from outside the shower room door. Tyler and I both struck completely still in shock, the brunette's arms around my back as he clung tightly onto my chest.

"Guys, if you're going to have sex at school, at least keep it discreet!" The voice called. "Anyone could probably hear you both moaning from miles away, especially you Tyler. You're definitely a loud one!"

My brows drew together as I immediately recognized that voice. "Brendon!!?"

"And Ryan!" Another voice called.

They both burst out into laughter from outside the showers'. I felt Tyler's cheeks heat up against my chest as I rubbed the boy's back soothingly biting my bottom lip in embarrassment.

"Daddy, fuck me!" Ryan mimicked making Brendon laugh even harder.

"Shut the fuck up George Ryan Ross the third!" I seethed although I couldn't help but let a smile creep up onto my lips.

Tyler let out a whimper, although I could still feel him smile. Brendon and Ryan were still laughing but I didn't care.

I lifted Tyler's head up, gently kissing the tip of his nose making him blush.

"Next time, I should put a gag on you to shut you up so we don't get caught," I teased with a smirk, keeping my voice down so only Tyler could hear.

The brunette laughed lightly digging his face into the crook of my neck. "I wouldn't actually mind."

I smirked slapping the boy's bum making him yelp.

"Tyler, you kinky little shit."