47. Hot and Steamy

Start from the beginning

"So I'm annoying now?" I questioned as fingers started to slowly trail down from the top of his spine.

"You've always been annoying," Tyler said, his breath hitching as my fingers traced over his lower back. "Except now I have to deal with it."

I smirked hearing a small gasp from the boy as my hand grasped the curve of his butt.

Tyler stood as still as a statue as my hand massaged his plump thigh, teasingly squeezing the base of his bum as I stood up with his bare back against my clothed chest.

My other hand trailed down the boy's front, across his stomach and over his crotch pressing down lightly feeling his bulge grow under my gentle touch.

I squeezed Tyler's area causing a whimper to escape from the boy's lips.

"Am I still annoying?" I whispered in his ear, feeling his goosebumps arise along his arm.

"No," Tyler replied. I could hear the obvious smile in his voice.

"Let's go shower, babyboy," I spoke, slowly palming Tyler's clothed crotch.

The brunette furrowed his brows turning around to face me. "What, together?"

"Yes together," I smirked knowing how new to all of this Tyler was.

"Oh um, okay." The flustered boy smiled sheepishly.

I quickly stripped all clothes from my body and wrapped a towel around my waistline, purposely hanging awfully low so my whole V-line was exposed.

Tyler did the same. I smirked noticing his stare attached to my lower half, eyes darkly clouded over as he practically eye fucked my torso.

"Baby, my eyes are up here," I teased lifting the brunette's chin up.

"Oh, I know that," He smirked looking directly into my coffee brown eyes lustfully.

I smirked back before lifting the boy up and throwing him over my shoulder causing a yelp to emit from his mouth.

As I walked into the shower room, remembering to shut the door behind me, I set Tyler down and threw my towel over onto the railing. Tyler's eyes widened to the size of the moon at the sight of me.

I raised an eyebrow at the boy. "Are you gonna take your towel off or am I having to going to do it for you," I teased leaning back against the wall with my arms crossed.

Tyler gulped, a blush arising onto his cheeks as he threw his towel over the railing.

I immediately walked over to him pushing his back against the shower wall and attacking his round lips, sucking and swelling them up. The brunette hissed as I turned the water on, the coldness drenching us both.

My lips sucked along the side of his neck and jaw coating it with new marks. The old hickeys still hadn't completely disappeared yet leaving a big mess of love bites.

I pulled away pressing my forehead against the boy and looking darkly into his shining eyes, his lips glossed over with saliva as he breathed in time with me.

"Legs up, babyboy," I said patting the underside of his thigh.

The brunette obliged jumping up and wrapping his legs around my waist, one of my hands cupping his bum firmly while the other was pushing down on his chest forceful but gently.

Tyler wrapped his arms around my neck, his hand pushing my head forward so I was kissing the boy deeply.

The water was starting to warm up causing the room to fill with steam. I had him pressed back on the wall as I started to roll my hips against Tyler's making him whine out and arch his back.