One Direction part 1

Wanted to do this chapter for any directioner or fans of one direction reading this. Some are pointless but I found them funny. 😂 hope you like them..

"I'd rather be called a boy and play with paper airplanes than be called a man and play with a girl's heart."

- Niall Horan

"I'm the kind of boy that can fall in love with any girl because I love with the heart, not the eyes."

- Niall Horan

"Being single doesn't mean your weak. It means your strong enough to wait for what you deserve."

- Niall Horan

"I won't date a model, because models are perfect and perfect is boring."

- Niall Horan

"POTATO!!!!!!!!!"

- Niall Horan

"One time, Niall sat on the floor for hours trying to find a way of putting his M&M's in alphabetical order."

- Louis Tomlinson

"Well, personally, I wouldn't like to be a food, because I wouldn't want to be eaten."

- Niall Horan

"sleep till your hungry, eat till you sleep"

- Niall Horan

"If a man whistles at you, don't turn around. You are a lady not a dog."

- Niall Horan

"I think there's nothing wrong with eating all the time. At least i'm not doing anything illegal."

- Niall Horan

"Do you think anybody knows that I'm Irish?"

-Niall Horan

"I've always had a strange fear of spoons."

- Liam Payne

"Whenever I'm sad I just imagine if babies were born with mustaches."

- Liam Payne

"Made a lot of changes

But not forgetting who i was"

- One Direction

"Dreams are like stars,

you may never catch them

but if you follow them

they will lead you to your

destiny"

- Liam Payne

"The strongest people aren't always the people who win, but the people who don't give up when they lose"

- Liam Payne

"A dream is only a dream.. until you decide to make it real"

- Harry Styles

"A real girl isn't perfect and a perfect girl isn't real."

- Harry Styles

"I don't think you can define love."

- Harry Styles

"It only takes a second to call a girl fat and She'll take a lifetime trying to starve herself.. think before you act."

- Harry Styles

"Age is just a number, maturity is a choice."

- Harry Styles"

"It only takes a second for you to call a girl fat and she will starve herself for the rest of her life. Think before you act."

- Harry Styles

"We have a choice..To Live or To Exist."

- Harry Styles

"I think you have to take me for me. I am who I am."

- Harry Styles

"A gentleman doesn't kiss and tell"

- Harry Styles

**************************************************************************************

This is just one part. There will be one direction part 2 soon.. Hope you liked it

Please comment if you want any specific singer, author, band .. Anything and I'll do my best to make it a chapter ☺️

SHARE/COMMENT/VOTE ☺️❤️

Thank you 😘