Chapter Two

Happy Tuesday everyone! Here with me I have chapter two of T.H.E 2. I know I was supposed to update once every week but I thought, hey why not, they deserve the second chapter. Thank you for the 200 reads and 100 comments on the first chapter - you guys are amazing. So here's chapter two and I hope you'll enjoy it more!

Enjoy!

<><><><><><><><><><>

"God, I missed you! Those moments I was away from you, I felt empty. I will never leave you alone again. Even if it's only a minute, you're coming with me, you hear?" he murmurs in my ear and I find myself nodding along his words without even meaning to. I open my eyes and suddenly he's so close to me and his eyes are exuding fire and I feel drawn to them.

I press my lips clumsily to his, almost falling forward if it wasn't for him holding me close from behind. Yuri pulls away and I almost protest when I'm suddenly turned around so we're facing each other and Yuri pulls me close until we're chest to chest.

I stare into his wondrous green eyes as he stares into mine – I wonder what he thinks when he looks into mine. I almost want to reach into his mind and read it, just to see what he thinks when he sees me. But all that flies away with the wind when he wraps his fingers around my hair and pulls me to him – our lips meeting halfway.

It's hot.

It's scorching.

It's Yuri...

His lips are so soft yet hot to the touch, and it only makes me want to press closer to him. I don't feel surprised when I feel his tongue tracing my lips and I obediently open them, welcoming his tongue inside my awaiting mouth. Yuri moans in my mouth and lays me down on the floor, our mouths still connected. He crawls atop of me and keeps kissing me, but now our bodies is pressed close and his hands are everywhere.

I clutch at his shirt and try to kiss back as passionately but Yuri is better. He does things with his tongue that makes my toes curls and my heart almost jump out of my heaving chest.

"Aleksandr," he moans, pulling away from me to breathe. I can only moan as he starts kissing my neck and places bites here and there. "I'm gonna mark you and show the whole world that you're mine!"

But all good things must end in one way or another – at least in my world, they must.

Yuri starts grinding against me and I can feel something hard rubbing against me and suddenly I'm back. I'm back in the Segregation Room with Dr. Valkov.

"You like this, don't you, boy? Or else, your genitalia wouldn't have grown hard."

"No...please..."

"You are such a disgusting queer! Enjoying another man's touch on you genitalia...you are disgusting, Number One."

"No! Leave me alone!"

Queer...

Disgusting queer...

No! Stop it!

"Aleksandr, stop!" I hear a faraway voice yelling at me but it all feels like a dream.

"You will kill him – stop it!"

"You will kill him! Stop it!" the same voice yells but this time, inside my head and that wakes me up from my nightmare.

My eyes open slowly, and I find myself laying back down on the cold floor. I close my eyes for a few moments to remove the blurriness and open them again, finding Natalia staring down at me cautiously.