•¥•Bestfriend•¥•

So today we're going to school and I really don't wanna but we have a test that is really gonna affect my grade so I'm just gonna go.
We get in, we go to our lockers and everything seems usual.
Teacher: Hello class today we were supposed to have a test but we have a new student. Would you like to introduce yourself.
The new boy shrugged.
Teacher: Well this is St-
New kid: Ski.
Teacher: But your name says S-
Ski: I don't like my name, is rather be called Ski.
Teacher: Okay, this is Ski. Ski would you take a seat by that girl with the red hair.
Ski: The baddie?
Teacher: Her name is Nadia but yea I guess.
I look up and see that they were talking about me. He sits beside me and X.
So it's just the 3 of us.
Ski: So, you're pretty.
Me: Thank you.
Ski: This your girl?
He asked Jahseh.
Jahseh: Nah, this my bestfriend.
Ski: Good cause she is bad, and I ain't wanna disrespect you like that if she was yours.
Jahseh: Aight, But aye my name X.
I rolled my eyes.
Ski: What's wrong lil mama?
Jahseh: Yea, you don't like my name?
Me: I like your government name.
Jahseh: Well I like X.
Ski: Y'all my friends now.
Me: Aight.
Jahseh: Cool.
Ski: So what we do in this boring ass class?
Me: Really nothing to be honest. She just talks about random shit, you just have to pay attention at the end of class. That's when she sums up the lesson so if you wanna pass you can study or work on it later.
Ski: Oh, smart thinking.
Me: Yep
Ski: So can I have your number?
Me: Depends, what kind of conversations would we be having? What topics?
Ski: I'm not a fuck boy who just wants sex, if that's what your thinking.
Me: Get, the here.
I gave him my number.
Jahseh: Be careful.
Me: Excuse me.
Jahseh: Not you. Just in general. These girls here, they crazy. They are manipulative as fuck. And actually Nadia is crazy too.
Ski: What you mean?
Jahseh: She technically crazy, psycho and needs help but she sweet. She got into a fight with two girl and beat them both and I tried to break it up and she ended up hitting me.
Ski: What the fuck?
Me: She tried- me?
Jahseh: She tried Angel.
Ski: So who's Angel?
Me: I have split personalities that's why I'm crazy or psycho.
Ski: Oh so you crazy, that's good. It's like a good girl gone bad, or a Angel and Demon.
Me: Yea, I guess.
Ski: Well it seems like it's about to be the middle of the day so see ya tomorrow.
Me: Skipping?
Ski: Yep.
Jahseh: On your first day?
Ski: Yep. And no one can snitch because they don't know me. The only person who knows is the teacher and I know how to finesse shit.
Me: Good luck.
Ski: Thanks mami.