Jonah

A/N: Y/N=Your Name

You and Jonah were dating but you fought way to much. Every where you went you were fighting. Even over the stupidest things. But there was a reason why behind Jonah was fighting with you.

Jonahs P.O.V
I fight with her a lot because I like seeing her mad.Shes hot when she's mad. And I mean hot like really hot. I get turned on every time. Y/N is a virgin and still never had sex and I don't wanna take something that precious away from her. yet.

Your P.O.V
"Jonah I'm serious stop yelling at me why are you mad?" You ask staring into his deep brown eyes

"I'm mad because you don't want to do anything with me anymore!" He yells angrily

"Jonah I just don't want to go to the beach right now and either way it's December it's colder than normal" you say watching his every move

"That's it I'm tired of you two!" Daniel yells throwing you off "Everywhere we go your fighting." He grabs your guys arms "This is the only solution" He says leading you to Jonah's room "You guys are staying in here until you find a way to get along" Daniel says shutting the door. Minutes pass by and You go to open the door but he locked it. Jonah gets really close to you only inches away and speaks in a low raspy voice.

"You know why I fight you right?" He asks in a sexy voice

"No" You whisper

"Because your hot when your mad" He whispers into your ear sending chills down your spine. Without saying a word you lock lips with Jonah who already has you pinned to his bed. "You want this right?" He asks pausing

"Yes" you nod while wrapping your arms around his neck. He shoves you against the headboard.

"I've wanted to do this for so long" He growls into your ear in a deep voice. Before you could respond he had tore off his shirt showing you his torso with his sharp V-line turning you on a slight bit more. He takes your top off sliding down your shorts as you pull down his ripped jeans leaving you both in underwear. You pull down his tight boxers making his erection spring out.

"Get on your knees" you whisper and he obeys. You crouch on the bed grabbing his length and resting the tip on your lips

"Hey no teasing" He says as you swirl your tongue on the tip making him send out raspy grunts. He moans lightly as you push his length fully into your mouth almost choking as it was almost to long. You gave him a blowjob as hard as you could sometimes hitting his base making him send out small groans until finally you feel his warm fluid shoot into your mouth and down your throat. "I thought you were virgin?" He says panting for a breath.

"I wont be soon" you say putting his length back in your mouth.

"Oh your going again" He moans in pleasure as you blow him again doing the same procedure. After you were done with that he slams you back on the bed and grabs the waistband of your underwear. He starts to slowly pull them down

"I thought you said no teasing" You whine as he gets them off your legs. He puts his tongue on your heat and starts massaging the walls. You moan out his name quietly making him burn red. He eats you out until your practically screaming. "J-Jonah I'm g-going to cu-cum!" You shout

"Let it out baby" He says as your fluids spill out of you and into his mouth. He puts his tip on your heat looking at you for approval. You nod as he slowly pushes his length inside you. He was big and it hurt but you knew he was feeling pleasure and that soon you would too. He finally goes in as far as he can and starts to pull out making you moan in pleasure which made him go just a bit faster. The pain soon all went away and flooded you with pleasure. Every time you moaned he seemed to go just a little bit faster and a little harder. Eventually he was pounding into you his skin slapping against your heated body in a room that is anything but quiet with both your moans filling the air and the slapping of skin also making loud noises.

He pounds into you hitting a cluster of nerves making you scream in pleasure

"JONAH R-RIGHT THE-THERE RIGHT THERE!" You shout as you look at his face which seemed more focused.He focused on hitting that spot multiple times which he did making you even more of a moaning mess. "D-daddy I'm ab-bout to c-cum!" you shout again but before he could respond, fluids were spilling out onto him. He pounds into you only for a few more seconds until he pulls out and lays his member on your stomach, releasing on it. He gets you and him both cleaned up and into pajamas since you could barely stand. He changes his bed sheets and you cuddle close to him soon falling asleep.

Jonah's P.O.V

Y/N fell asleep with her head on my chest. I look at her closed eyes pushing a curl back behind her ear when my door opens and Daniels smirking

"So are we just gonna pretend that never happened?" He says looking at me and Y/N cuddled together.

"Shut up" I whisper loud enough so he could hear me.

"Was she good?" He asks me smirking still.

"No I mean shutup your gonna wake her up" I whisper again.

"To late" She mumbles still tired.

"So did you guys have fun?" He asks.

"Seavey I will shoot you" She mumbles about to drift to sleep again.

"Night guys" Daniel says turning around.

"Night" We say in unison only seconds before she's asleep again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N Hey guys I hope you enjoyed my first imagine it was pretty dirty. I want you guys to make requests so there will always be a suggestion area right below my A/N's down there which yes it can be boyxboy (two of the boys) if you want and if it's with a girl you can have the name stay Y/N or you can ask for your name or nickname in the Boy name & Y/N/ Boy name section. 👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

Boy name & Y/N/Boy name 👉

The relationship (Friends,Dating,Family, etc.) 👉

Scenario (Optional) 👉