Weirdo P'Both

At the clinic, like always P'Both was stand in front of his assistant nurse desk. Suddenly P'Both feel someone covering his eyes. P'Both jumped up a little because he was so suprise.

"Papa, i'm sorry! I didn't mean to scare you." Newyear said then took his hands off P'Both eyes.

"Newyear! I told you so many times not to do that. Why are you be like this?" P'Both asked while he turned around.

Newyear make a sad face and then hug P'Both.

"Newyear! You can't hug me!" P'Both said with angry tone.

Then P'Both pulled Newyear hand and took Newyear go into his office.

"P'Both... what's wrong with you? why are you so weird today?" Newyear asked P'Both when they got into the office.

"Why can't i hug you? You my boyfriend right!?" ask Newyear again.

P'Both let go Newyear hand and then start walking back and forth.

"Newyear... I'm sorry naa~"

"Why papa? Do you have a problem? You can shared with me." Newyear pulled P'Both ask him to sit besides him on the sofa.

"I know I'm not a good boyfriend and I am sorry." P'Both said.

P'Both then caressed Newyear cute cheeks and kissed Newyear cheeks gently.

"I just want to protect our relationship. Yes everyone know about us but maybe there are some people who do not like a relationship this day. I do not want you to get hurt." P'Both said.

"Papa~ i'm okay! Don't worry naa."

"But we can not overdo it, okay? promise?"

Newyear nod.

"I Love you Newyear." P'Both said while kiss Newyear forehead.

"I Love you more P'Both." Newyear said with his cute voice.