28.

"HEY Dylan! Alexandra wanted me to show you this really cute stuffed animal she bought for the baby

"HEY Dylan! Alexandra wanted me to show you this really cute stuffed animal she bought for the baby. Isn't it adorable? I can't get over how cute it is." Isabella smiled.

"Yeah, it's really cute. I'm sure the baby is going to love it," he said, "Hey, um, listen-"

"Oh no."

"What? What's wrong?" He asked.

"I, uh- excuse me."

Isabella ran from Dylan and straight into the bathroom. She got on her knees, opening the toilet before she vomited. Dylan quickly followed her, going to help her until Isabella put her hand in the air, stopping him.

"No. No, go away." She groaned.

"What, no."

"No. I don't want you to see me like this. It's gross. You can't see me gross yet." She said.

"Isabella, I don't care if it's gross."

"No!"

"Too bad."

Dylan walked over to her, a gently pulled her hair back from her face. She continued vomiting until there was nothing left. She was right. It was definitely gross. But Dylan never left. He stayed holding her hair, and gently brushing the top of her head. When she was done, Isabella kicked him out of the bathroom so she could clean herself up. When she got out, Dylan could smell the crazy amount of perfume she put on to cover the smell.

"Wow that perfume is strong."

"Yeah. That's why I used it," she said, "Thank you for that. I know it wasn't a pretty scene to watch. Morning sickness is a bitch."

"It looked like it. God, do you get it often?"

"Luckily no. Only a few times. Funny thing is, it's never in the morning," she sighed as she sat herself down on the couch, "You know I officially can't fit in to my clothes? This morning I had to go on a huge shopping spree for maternity clothing."

"You should have told me. I would have bought the clothes for you." Dylan said.

"Dylan, I don't need you buying me clothes. I can pay for my own things. I do have a job, you know." She told.

"I know, I know. I just thought I could at least do something for you. You are pregnant with my kid." He said.

"It's fine Dylan. All I need, is for you to be there for this baby. That's it." She said.

"Okay, then how about you let me take you out to dinner?" he questioned, "A date."

"A-A date?"

"Mhm. Tonight," he said, "You know, if you want to. You can say no. It would just probably be pretty awkward from now on."

"Yeah sure. A date. Tonight." Isabella smiled.

"Alright. I'll, uh, see you tonight."

***
just incase your wondering, Isabella got pregnant in June, and she's four months, so it's October