Chapter 2

I step into the office, closing the door behind me. I'm met with the young girl that keeps trying to hit on me, dressed in her famous metal cloak. It's a protective and flexible cloak made with silvery-purple steel, the chains holding it together making it flexible. The steel reflects a purple light onto her salmon-colored hair, and makes the purple of her roots seem to glow. Under her cloak, she wears a short, skin-tight, rose gold dress, paired with knee-high steel boots. Her thunder cloud-grey eyes bore into mine with a hunger that only appears around me.

"Lady Moore," I greet, bowing slightly. I take off my helmet, holding it under my arm, exposing my fluffy fohawk, pulled over my face.

"Brandon," she purrs, taking a step towards me. "Thank you for attending our... meeting." I take a step back.

"Lady Moore, this is very unprofessional." My Adam's apple bobs up and down my throat. "What did you need me for?"

"Just to discuss how the ship is managing fuel and such." She lies clearly. She takes another step towards me. "And... hoping to talk about some other... things."

"Hopefully a restraining order." I mutter. "What?" She asks.

"Nothing!" I answer. She presses the button on my suit to open it, and takes my chest plate off. She slowly unbuttons the top two of my long-sleeve. I try pushing her away, failing. I try once more, and she slaps my hand away. I press the walkie-talkie on my arm plate, and signal Neil. "Help." I whisper into it, and yell when she smacks it from my hand. "No help for you, hottie~" She says seductively. "Ohmygodthisiswronginsomanyways." 

"How so~?" She asks in the same seductive voice.

 "You're not even 18 yet and I'm in my twenties." I reply. 

"Age is just a number, sweety~" she replies.

 "Yes, a number that applies the age of consent. Plus, relations between a foreign leader and a helmsman from a mid-age industrial planet like mine is extremely forbidden, not to mention that I'll be executed." I reply.

 "I'm not a foreign leader yet! Not until my mother dies!" She doesn't seem to understand that while the matriarch is on leave, she is regarded as temporary matriarch.

 "We have to have someone land the ship. Did you need anything else, ma'am? Other than forbidden sexual relations?" I ask.

 "That'll be all, Brandon. I'll see you later~" She replies. I shiver once I'm out of her line of sight. I hear an alarm go off. 

"Huh? That's not any alarm I've heard before." I put my helmet on and realize I forgot my chestplate. Not worth it, I thought. I pulled my gun out and ran towards the armory for some backup munitions. We use the guns we carry around as intimidation tactics, but this alarm wasn't just for lowly space pirates. It was something bigger. I went to the armory and replaced my chestplate and picked up a crossbow, as well as a laser revolver and tri-divider blaster in case of dire situations. Once I made it to the core elevator, I saw some armored men trying to break it open. I whipped out my fake gun. "Stand down! You have infiltratedan imperial vessel!" As they brought their guns toward me, a man with flowing white hair waved them to stand down.

 They did so, and the man approached me. "Brandon Chivanre. Lower officer as well as helmsman of the Attribute. What are you doing in the core offices? Nevermind that. Come with me, I wish to talk with you."