Randomness 12

Courtney: *tackles Neko* Hey brother! I heard you got a girlfriend! What's her name? What does she look like? Do you love her the most? Will you marry her? Will she be my sister? What are you going to name your kids? W- *mouth  gets ducktaped*

Danzae: *sighs and pushes Kitty off him* Did Masky give you more drugs?

Courtney: *nods rapidly*

Danzae: *sighs* Okay...Her name is Silent Scream. She has brown hair and eyes, tanned skin. Yes, maybe, and yes. Not gonna answer that...

Nightmare: *laughs abit* You guys really have that sibling love!

Desirie: Yup! ...*looks at the readers* not like that

Jeff: I found the new girl!

Terina: Hey Neko!

Danzae: Oh...hey Scream! *runs and hugs her*

Terina: *hugs back*

Nightmare: Break it up love birds *laughs abit*

Courtney: *rips the tape off, literally* What about you and-

Masky: want more drugs? *hands it out*

Courtney: HELL YA BITCH! *takes them and runs off*

Nightmare: this is the first time i'm glad you gave her drugs...but next time you won't live to see the end of the game... *shoots a death glare*

Masky: *scratches the back of his neck nervously*

Hoodie: Nightmare be nice!

Nightmare: Wanna fight, hooded brat! *growls*

Hoodie: Bring it monster princess! *suddenly realized what he said* shit! *runs*

Nightmare: monster....princess? *begins to laugh*

Jeff: shit...BRING OUT THE CHAIN AND CAGE!?

Toby: *enters with the stuff*

* They begin to chain Night and put her in the cage*

Nightmare: *still laughing*

Terina: does this always happen?

Alejandro: Only when someone calls her a monster...

Jeff: Me, (Y/N), BEN, Pink, Outcasted, Neko, Red, Digital, and Courtney learned that the hard way...

Terina: oh...

Masky: I bet Hoodie is gonna get scolded by Slender *snickers*

Myles: Probably... *goes through the shadows* (this is why he is called Outcasted)

Danzae: *sighs and gets up* Come on Scream! I'll show you around *grabs Scream's hand and leads the way*

Alejandro&Desirie: I ship it! *both blush and laugh then walks out*

BEN: *sighs* I think (Y/N) would know how to calm the monster bitch...

Nightmare: *holds the bars of the cage, a crazed look in her eyes* m-monster? *laughs even more*

BEN: *moves away and runs*

Masky: weak

Toby: y-yeah...

Jeff: how does he even have a girlfriend?

Masky: a bet?

Toby: B-Bribe?

Corey: probably brain wash *leaves*

Masky: maybe *leaves as well*

Toby: y-yeah...or maybe s-something e-else... *follows Masky to annoy him*

Jeff: *sighs* why do I even...

Nightmare: *doesn't notice him and stops laughing* monster...monster monster MONSTER! THATS ALL THEY FUCKIN SEE! A FUCKING MONSTER!? *begins to tear up*

Jeff: *gets frightened by her action but hides and listens*

Nightmare: I've been called a monster my whole fuckin life and what do I get? The same thing! *cries * all I want is to feel...even if its against the rule... I want to feel human...be human...act human....but...i'm not human...

Jeff: *whispers* she...what?

Nightmare: " I've found where I belong, so have you" that's all they say...but I want to be human...I want to...when i'm around my friends...I feel human...I act somewhat human...when i'm alone...i'm just the monster...the monster they all see... *cries into her knees*

Jeff: Night...you're not a monster... *gets out of his hiding spot*

Nightmare: you..heard? *growls* and I don't know what you're talking about!

Jeff: *sighs* I just wanted to remind you...*leaves*

Nightmare: i'm....sorry....well...sweet dreams my little dreamers.... *cries*

A/N- Who will make the monster out of the cage? who will fix the emptiness? Stay tune!