Quraanic Cure

Listening to Qur:an

Listening to the recitation of the Holy Qur'an is the perfume of the souls, the calmer of hearts, & the food of the spirit. It is one of the most important psychological medicines. It is a source of pleasure, even to some animals - & pleasure in moderation purifies inner energy, enhances the functioning of the faculties, slows down senile decay by driving out its diseases, improves the complexion, & refreshes the entire body. Pleasure in excess, on the other hand, makes the illnesses of the body grow worse.

Abu Nu'aim states, in his Tib an-Nabbi, that the Prophet sallallaahu alayhi wasallam said that the benefits of listening to recitation are increased when it is understood - that is, when its meaning is understood. Allah The Most Exalted Himself says:

...so give good news to My slaves, those who listen to the word and then follow the best of it...(Qur'an: 39.17-18)

Source: As-Suyuti's Medicine of the Prophet sallallaahualayhiwasallam

DID YOU KNOW?

The shape of water molecules changes when exposed to sound; thus, sound greatly affects the water we drink. If Ʊ recite the Qur'an on water, its characteristics would change & it would carry the effect to every cell in the body causing them to heal.

Each verse of the Qur'an has an amazing healing power for a specific disease. We know that the Prophet sallallaahu alayhi wasallam focused on specific chapters & verses, such as reading Al-Fatiha seven times as a cure for any sickness. In sha اللَّهُ.

When Ʊ reading specific ayats as a cure -read aloud so the sound carries through- & read 3x Durood before & after.