Zahra- Scarred (chapt 7)

Chapter 7

Mum-bye Z" she said pecking my forehead. I smiled wiping my eyes not sure of what was going on

Her-I've left money in the top draw in the kitchen, look after yourself okay" I nodded

Her-And no boys!" I looked at her expression, she was serious, I quickly nodded and she left the room

Dad-bye my angel" I threw on a fake smile and waved as he shut my bedroom door.

I sat in the same place waiting for the front door to slam shut. It suddenly slammed shaking the house, I got up walking towards my window and saw the car drive off.

I turned and looked in the mirror and began grinning at myself.

Me-WHOOOOOOOOOOOO!" I shouted jumping up and down like I just escaped slavery, well it was something like that.

Me-The time has come" I shouted of my bed. I lightly laughed and fell onto my back.

Me-ahhh, what to do first" I spoke to myself looking at the ceiling.

It was 5 in the morning, I did not care. I am going to use up all this time alone I can. I got up and ran down stairs and ate junk food whilst laying on my carpet in my front room. Food was scattered all over the floor, I didn't care.

I ate junk for hours and decided to stop around 9. I patted my stomach and smiled at the Tv. Tonight I'm going to watch all the episodes of hills I missed, and watch the episodes of pretty wild I missed and blast music. I am going to have soo much f...

My phone started ringing

-Hello?

-open your door" I sat up confused

-what do you mean open your door

-please." I kneeled on my sofa pushing the curtains aside slightly. What was he doing at my door? I let the curtain go and slid down my sofa.

-I'm not home

-I saw the curtain move

-oh well, you can't just show up like that

-I just did, now open your door" I sighed looking out my window.

-well I'm not ready

-and." I rolled my eyes getting up

-fine." I hung up the phone opening the front door.

Me-wait down here" I said quietly before running up the stairs.

I went straight into the bathroom turning on the shower before locking the door. I was hoping for a nice warm long bath, I guess I will have to do that tonight.

I slid of my night clothes and stepped into the shower. In my bathroom I had a separate bath and shower which took up a lot of room. I shut the shower door and stood under the pouring water.

Why was he here? Actually why was he here at 9 on a Saturday morning, I thought he liked his sleep? I shook my head and began scrubbing myself, making sure I didn't scrub to hard on my burn.

I soon finished my shower and walked into my room. It was freezing. I quickly shut my window and started creaming myself, I put on a long sleeve yellow top and jeggings. Tied my hair into a neat bun and went down stairs.

He was sat on the sofa watching sonny with a chance, I looked at him oddly.

Me-you watch this

Him-course" he said before getting back into his show. I shook my head and sat in the single chair.