Zahra- Scarred (chapt 3)

Chapter 3

It was a Monday I was sluggishly walking through the big black school gates. Literally school made me depressed I could cry this morning, and that was just over waking up.

I slowly walked into my form room and sat down and dropped my head onto my bag as I slept on the table. My form teacher was just out so I had to room all to myself, I found this time to get my some shut eye and that's just what I done.

It was 25 minutes later and the school bell rang. Great. I lifted my head and adjusted my hair in my little mirror and slouched in my chair. It was still silent for atleast 5 minutes until it soon started to sound like a carnival. The "it" crew was blasting bashment, like seriously at this time in the morning. How do they do it.

A few girls shook their hips slightly feeling the rhythm whilst listening to the boys conversation.

My form tutor Mrs Greenwelt walked in and stood in front of the class.

Mrs Greenwelt-Class

Brian-Yoo miss G" she rolled her eyes

Mrs Greenwelt-please shut up and sit down" she said politely, they done what they were told as they turned off their music and found a chair. They were bad but they liked Mrs Greenwelt, maybe because she mostly spoke on their level you know "shut up" "real talk" "don't mess". I think you now have guessed she was black.

Lauren-Zahra?" I looked to my left to see her shaking her hand to indicate for me to come over.

I stared at her oddly as the rest done the same. One girl whispered in her ear but Lauren just kissed her teeth and signalled for her to get out her face.

I got up grabbed my bag and walked over to her.

Her-come" she said dragging a chair, I sat down and automatically felt out of place. It went completely silent.

Nyah then walked into the room and kissed her teeth at them.

Lauren-Wow you can kiss your teeth. You're a bad gyal, I rate you" she said out of sarcasm.

Me-I thought you was gonna change" I said whispering to her

Her-there's me changing and then there's me not liking her." I just shrugged not really caring.

Finally the others started their conversation again. It wasn't that interesting, just about people's business and what they were going to do to some girl called Lucy. Not being deep I heard she's a tart anyways.

Lauren-how was your week end love?

Me-Alright, just revised, didn't have much to do as usual" she nodded her head

Me-you

Her-just hanged out with the family and them lot

Me-oh okay

Her-you should hang out with us on Saturday

Me-oh noo, it's okay. We have exams coming up soon

Her-nahh, come. Were going ice skating, just let your hair down, leave home you know forget about everything" I thought for a second. She had a point, it would be nice to escape the house

Me-well maybe

Her-okay I'll just take that as a yes, oh yeah then were going back to mine to chill" I nodded and thought about the awkwardness that may occur throughout the day.

The bell rang again as everyone raised to their feet and left for first period. Science. Arghh, even though science wasn't that hard it was just a big drag.