Rosamund Raven Volturi

Bella POV

"Mistress, can you watch Rosamund? We have an urgent mission to go on." Demetri asks, his daughter in his arms. "Of course, Demetri. Let me see her." I say, holding out my arms. He places her in my arms. "Good luck, guys. We love you!" I say, picking up her little hand and waving it towards them.

They walk out the door, and Rosie starts to cry. "Shhh, Rosie. Daddy and Dada will be back in one week. You're gonna stay with me and Uncle Caius." I whisper to her. I feel her forehead, and it's a bit warmer than normal.

"Aro, get the nurse." I say, rocking her softly. Aro rushes down the hall, coming back with the nurse. "What's wrong?" She asks, taking Rosie from me. "She's warm and I have no clue what to do." I say, worry filling my voice. Marcus stands up, his face some what in a trance.

"Marcus, what's wrong?" I ask, walking up to the king. He takes my wrist and drags me into the library. Clearly, this is important. "Marcus! What the hell is wrong?" I ask, yelling.

"Her bonds to Edward and Demetri died.Which means-" "Edward and Demetri died." I whisper, my cold, dead heart, snapping in half. "Yes, they did." Marcus says, hugging me tightly. 

We walk back out to the throne room, our heads hung low. "Bella, what's wrong?" Caius asks, wrapping his arms around me. "Edward and Demetri are dead." I say, venom tears falling down my face.

"Poor Rosamund. She deserves to have her parents." Caius says, kissing my forehead. "Caius, we have to take her. We are the God parents." I say, tears falling faster.

"It'll be okay, it'll be okay."

================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================

Hey guys!

So, this is a short chapter, but it's also depressing.

I hope you actually enjoyed reading ! 

XOXO , 

Skyler <3

( 303 words )