My Party

Karinas POV...

Thanks to Lunna i was behind  on the shit i had to do & major had been blowing my phone up & once I finally got things together and was on my way to the club this unknow number started blowing up my phone

Me- HELLO !!

Unknown-You ungrateful little bitch your gonna die for all the shit you put me threw & when i asked for your help you left me i wish i never had you bitch you make me sick you little hoe im gonna kill you.

I instantly knew that voice

Me-Really your mad at me? Your the one who put me out at 17 years old behind your no good boyfriend who took all you shit and ran & you mad at me really ? You know what karin i try so hard to be respectful too you but you dont deserve my respect you drug addict bitch i hope your next hit of dope be your last i will never help you the devil created you & your not my mother i hope you burn in hell !!.

After saying what i had to say I hung up. At this point i was crying makeup running all down my face i was highly upset. I pulled over and fixed my make up and took a few breathers to redeem myself i couldnt left this shit fuck up my birthday plus i was 20 mins late so i had to brushing it off and keep moving. Once i got it together i headed to the club. Soon ass i stepped foot in the club i was being hugged & kissed and everyone was saying happy birthday i was happy as hell then major came up to me with anger all on his face

"your 30 fucking minutes late karina". He said yelling over the music

"i know bae im sorry i got backed up but im hear now,im having fun,& i love my wonderful boyfriend for throwing me this party so that should be all that matters" i said in between kisses.

"Yeah Whateva Happy Birthday fat head". He said then mushed me i couldnt help but laugh.

After that i went to the bar & startef to mingle & mix i flirted a few times but nothing major.

Hours past and they brought out the cake. Major got on the stage to say something for me

"I just wanna say that karina your my life before i met you i was reckles and i had no limits but you changed me & made me a better person i knew you was the one whem i found out you was trapping and then when i got outta line you checked me most females let me run over them but not you that's why i love you & ill get on my knees ill give you everything ill do anything if you promise thatll never leave my side You hold my heart & i dont let most people know that i have one but you read me i love you so much Happy Birthday Baby".

At this point i was crying like a baby what he said made my heart melt & i fell in love all over again i can honestly say major is my ride or die no matter what we got each other back theres no going back on this you can basically say were married lol thats my baby

"I love you so much Babe Thank you for everything".i said in between kissing him and crying i stopped& just stared at my man smilen. This is the man for me i dont want no one else. My moment didnt last long because shots where fired & major looked as if he seen a ghost he stood there steal looking pale then i started to feel burning in my head & face and a very sharp pain in my stomach then i soon realize that i was shot and fell to the floor trying my hardest to stay awake but it wasnt working my body became numb & everything went black.........