"Yuto," I called between the kisses.

"Hm?"

"I'm so happy for you."

He smiled and kissed me again and again and again. I chuckled. "What's with you?"

"I missed you so much."

He grabbed me by the waist and lifted me off the ground, spinning us around. "This is so dramatic." I told him, laughing.

He grinned. "Mom and dad want you over for dinner tonight. Can you come?"

I smiled and kissed the tip of his nose. "Why the hell not?"

I woke up to Changgu's phone call and I remember we're going with Yanan today to tour his new university... with his parents.

He's going to attend one of the most prestigious medical school in Seoul, about twenty minutes away from their dorm.

When I asked him if he's sure about being a future doctor, he just shrugged and said, "I don't really know what I want, so I'd rather do what my parents want for me."

"But didn't you like music?"

"I like music, but I don't have something like your art. Something you love so much and so passionate about."

And so, he's here with us right now in the medical school. Maybe he would grow fond of it. Maybe he would discover hidden love for it. But no matter what happens, I hope he finds his purpose and his passion.

By the time we were done touring the school, we separated ways from his parents and the three of us hang out at Burger King.

"Yah, doesn't Yuto get mad that you always hang out with us? Guys hate when their girl hangs out with other guys!" Changgu said, as if speaking from experience.

I stirred my milkshake and spoke without hesitation. "A guy like that doubts his girl. Yuto trusts me."

And I'm speaking the truth. I don't need to insert Yuto forcefully into the group the way Yanan tried with Gain back then, and he's not asking.

One of my favorite things about our relationship is that we both know we have lives before we even met. We have our friends, our hobbies, our extra activities that we don't always have to do together.

I know Yuto won't get jealous of my Friday Friendship Nights with Yanan and Changgu. I know he understands that I need time to paint my art and explore. He knows that when we talk and text at night and I stop replying, I was too tired.

I know that he's busy preparing for college these days. I understand that we're two different people with different personalitiesㅡI understand his parties and why he chose his friends. I understand his love for sports and his love for rap music even though I prefer pop, ballad songs.

Love, I realized, is not proven by determining the amount of jealousy you feel for your partner when they talk or mingle with opposite sex. Love, I realized, is not doubting their love itself for you. Love, I learnt, is giving them air to breathe, letting their wings spread so they could fly and soar. Love is feeling happy for their biggest and littlest achievements in life. Love is when after a long day, you know a warm hug is waiting for you because they missed you while you were apart. Love is waking up to good morning texts and even if they're repetitive, you couldn't help but feel blessed that you have someone like them in your life. Love is choosing them every day of your life.