bloody brawl : jotaro kujo

Name : jotaro kujo
Debut : stardust creatures ( 1998 )

İntro : we see jotaro walking to the stage before saying 'you are a beating from yours truly ." before getting ready .

Outro : jotaro says  "yare yare ... You aren't even trying ..." before leaving, as the to be contuined song starts .

Special moves
Ora ora ora ! : star plantium jotaro's uses ora punches .
Back off : star plantium uses a kick before jotaro kicks the foe .
Time stop : same power as dio brando.
Star finger : jotaro calls star plantium to use star finger .

X-ray :
Have a nice flight : jotaro calls star plantium to punch the foe first it punches the foe's skull as it punches the ribcage breaking it . then it finally uppercuts the foe breaking the jaw .

Deadly strike :
You pissed me off : jotaro uses star plantium the world  star plantium and it says oraaaaaaa !  Before punching the foe, as he says "let's kick some a** !" before jotaro stops time as star plantium punches the foe several times . before punching the chest as he says "you pissed me off." before uppercuting them, as they into pieces.

A brutal beating ( new ) : star plantium punches the foe several times over and over again, before jotaro stops time, as he walks to the foe, before ending up with a punch in the foe's leg. As he says "time moves once again." as the foe gets breaked in the half due to the right leg getting punched so hard.

Alive :
Jotaro gets chased by many fangirls .

Ending :
İn order to have him avdol kakyoin and iggy alive again, jotaro accepted a dangerous mission from joesph joestar to put down dark owl, as jotaro, joseph, polanreff, iggy, kakyoin, and avdol succeded in the mission, peace has brought to the world once again, with the help of dio and his servants, the only problem that he doesn't know that why did dio and his servants helped them to defeat ella ?